2155 pts ยท November 28, 2012
Looks like a chicken tender into a soft drink
Does not exhibit any typical stressed cat symptoms. He's shoving his head into the wind and not panicking. I think he's just an odd cat.
It is happening in Michigan too, probably most semi-desirable areas or better are like this across the country.
Holy shit me too in mid Michigan
I also am wondering this
How is that game? Saw it in steam earlier today and was considering it.
They've been testing it for months now, it's easy to find information on it.
That's pretty cool looking but none of what is going on in the video is generating any of the sound on the recording.
That's hilarious haha
Many people think they are full of shit. They don't have any backing for what they claimed.
Look at their stock price when they released the news. SRNE
And increase the stock price it did! When they released that news on Friday it ran from like $2.60 and topped out at $8
So you can make these cheesy ass video that gets plastered all over the internet
Eh, I think you're mistaken. Imgur needs more of D's. More of Deez nutz. Got eem. Ay lmao.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4">ods/1478">http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478 http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5118
other pieces like the trees, bushes, etc. Highly recommend adding these. It completely changes the feel and possibilities of settlements.
I used Homemaker and Alternate Settlements. Homemaker for mostly just the greenhouses, Alternate Settlements for the lighting, and various
Same!
What do you think they could/should have added to VATS?
I'll trade you my bag of bobbish - what do you say?
This is literally across the street from my work. I recognized the McDonalds from the picture... only from walking by so many times..yeah..
This is correct
Woo I'm in wicker too!
Logged in just to upvote this.
No... no it is not. He is saying "got him". And to type it out the way he says it is "got eem"
I recently wrote up a guide of straight forward advice on a year worth of OKC experience for a friend. LMK if you want me to send it to you.
This guy knows what's up.
Not some joke about the fossils... These types of pictures.
I had really hoped these were dead by now...
You got it!
Looks like a chicken tender into a soft drink
Does not exhibit any typical stressed cat symptoms. He's shoving his head into the wind and not panicking. I think he's just an odd cat.
It is happening in Michigan too, probably most semi-desirable areas or better are like this across the country.
Holy shit me too in mid Michigan
I also am wondering this
How is that game? Saw it in steam earlier today and was considering it.
They've been testing it for months now, it's easy to find information on it.
That's pretty cool looking but none of what is going on in the video is generating any of the sound on the recording.
That's hilarious haha
Many people think they are full of shit. They don't have any backing for what they claimed.
Look at their stock price when they released the news. SRNE
And increase the stock price it did! When they released that news on Friday it ran from like $2.60 and topped out at $8
So you can make these cheesy ass video that gets plastered all over the internet
Eh, I think you're mistaken. Imgur needs more of D's. More of Deez nutz. Got eem. Ay lmao.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4">ods/1478">http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1478 http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5118
other pieces like the trees, bushes, etc. Highly recommend adding these. It completely changes the feel and possibilities of settlements.
I used Homemaker and Alternate Settlements. Homemaker for mostly just the greenhouses, Alternate Settlements for the lighting, and various
Same!
What do you think they could/should have added to VATS?
I'll trade you my bag of bobbish - what do you say?
This is literally across the street from my work. I recognized the McDonalds from the picture... only from walking by so many times..yeah..
This is correct
Woo I'm in wicker too!
Logged in just to upvote this.
No... no it is not. He is saying "got him". And to type it out the way he says it is "got eem"
I recently wrote up a guide of straight forward advice on a year worth of OKC experience for a friend. LMK if you want me to send it to you.
This guy knows what's up.
Not some joke about the fossils... These types of pictures.
I had really hoped these were dead by now...
You got it!