3101 pts ยท June 7, 2014
So how does that play out? How exactly does Kraft destroy Sheerans career? If I couldnt stand up for whats right when i have $400 million in the bank, when could I? Money is more important to him than human lives.
And another drone above that drone. This is like Inception
#7 what is it supposed to say?
#43 fuck off, Australia!
Yeah, but why AI this? Vibrating bowls are a dime a dozen. So many industries utilize them. If this isnt real, then theres a device almost identical to it that is. But those disappearing and reappearing bolts sure look like AI to me.
This.
#30 Is this Watkins Glenn SP?
I dont have a source, but i didnt think this was a conversion. I feel like i remember a vw ad showing it off like it was factory stock.
They USED TO BE common exressions. My kids (1 teen and 1 20-something) never heard me or my spouse say any of those. Because we did our best to not be shitty parents.
I hope you let them know what a positive mark they left on you.
You might want to look up "Easter"
You underestimate my pahhhwahhr
#14 my friend doesn't get it. Someone pls explain it to him.
I left mine as well. That was 4 years ago, and nothing is any better about the American christian church. It makes me so sad.
IDK, finding a good excuse to get out of something you don't want to go to sounds pretty Red Rad to me. Maybe you need a different meme template.
#17 there's no "s", it's "jumps" over the lazy brown dog.
Who is OC? What camera settings are used? I want to try on my next camping trip.
Ok, eh, this movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks pretty good, eh!
Fuuuuuuck!
#6 someone please explain without rickrolling me.
Yes, Mamma?
ABSOLUTELY! Rest of my family stays home while i take the pet to the vet to be put down.
Is this practice? Because who's filming this. . .
Sorry for your loss. I lost mine last year. Still reminded of her constantly. Mom's are underrated.
Hell yeah!
No, its bc you know you're taking him to the vet alone when its time for him to be put down.
So how does that play out? How exactly does Kraft destroy Sheerans career? If I couldnt stand up for whats right when i have $400 million in the bank, when could I? Money is more important to him than human lives.
And another drone above that drone. This is like Inception
#7 what is it supposed to say?
#43 fuck off, Australia!
Yeah, but why AI this? Vibrating bowls are a dime a dozen. So many industries utilize them. If this isnt real, then theres a device almost identical to it that is. But those disappearing and reappearing bolts sure look like AI to me.
This.
#30 Is this Watkins Glenn SP?
I dont have a source, but i didnt think this was a conversion. I feel like i remember a vw ad showing it off like it was factory stock.
They USED TO BE common exressions. My kids (1 teen and 1 20-something) never heard me or my spouse say any of those. Because we did our best to not be shitty parents.
I hope you let them know what a positive mark they left on you.
You might want to look up "Easter"
You underestimate my pahhhwahhr
#14 my friend doesn't get it. Someone pls explain it to him.
I left mine as well. That was 4 years ago, and nothing is any better about the American christian church. It makes me so sad.
IDK, finding a good excuse to get out of something you don't want to go to sounds pretty Red Rad to me. Maybe you need a different meme template.
#17 there's no "s", it's "jumps" over the lazy brown dog.
Who is OC? What camera settings are used? I want to try on my next camping trip.
Ok, eh, this movie was shot in 3B - three beers - and it looks pretty good, eh!
Fuuuuuuck!
#6 someone please explain without rickrolling me.
Yes, Mamma?
Yes, Mamma?
ABSOLUTELY! Rest of my family stays home while i take the pet to the vet to be put down.
Is this practice? Because who's filming this. . .
Sorry for your loss. I lost mine last year. Still reminded of her constantly. Mom's are underrated.
Hell yeah!
No, its bc you know you're taking him to the vet alone when its time for him to be put down.