225 pts ยท June 9, 2016
Sup?
I AM KANYE WEST, A LYRICAL GENIUS
THE MASTER MASTER RACE
Stop talking about mythical creatures!
Still against the law to smoke in public though
Looks like they are the butt of the joke.
Those were awesome
2/2 has his Mom bring the bathroom to him so he can keep playing without stopping.
The boys stayed in the starting area to kill low level enemies to level up - they get fat in the process, Cartman has his mom 1/2
Pet Sematary
Eight legged freaks
That is one hell of a Space Hulk setup.
Two - Nightmare Weekend and Death House
You wanna hear something fucked up about him and that Qwikstop boy?
What did I tell you two about peddling your wares outside the store? For the record, the Time sucked ass.
Looks like #6 is toeing the line.
Agreed
Your table has wood.
Checks out.
Nice.
Taco bell, taco bell, product placement, taco bell!
And I said... EMMIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIIIIOOOO
'This was back before Wesley Snipes, my brother and I were the blackest motherfuckers on the planet according to Rick James.'
Log!!!
Eric the half a beeeeeeee
2 is barely tolerable, 3 is fun, invasion squanders the premise and ends up boring. Traitor is all right.
Love this movie oh so much.
I AM KANYE WEST, A LYRICAL GENIUS
THE MASTER MASTER RACE
Stop talking about mythical creatures!
Still against the law to smoke in public though
Looks like they are the butt of the joke.
Those were awesome
2/2 has his Mom bring the bathroom to him so he can keep playing without stopping.
The boys stayed in the starting area to kill low level enemies to level up - they get fat in the process, Cartman has his mom 1/2
Pet Sematary
Eight legged freaks
That is one hell of a Space Hulk setup.
Two - Nightmare Weekend and Death House
You wanna hear something fucked up about him and that Qwikstop boy?
What did I tell you two about peddling your wares outside the store? For the record, the Time sucked ass.
Looks like #6 is toeing the line.
Agreed
Your table has wood.
Checks out.
Nice.
Taco bell, taco bell, product placement, taco bell!
And I said... EMMIIIIIIIILLLLIIIIIIIIIOOOO
'This was back before Wesley Snipes, my brother and I were the blackest motherfuckers on the planet according to Rick James.'
Log!!!
Eric the half a beeeeeeee
2 is barely tolerable, 3 is fun, invasion squanders the premise and ends up boring. Traitor is all right.
Love this movie oh so much.