6436 pts · June 29, 2016
Thank you!
My toddler asked this morning to listen to the "cinnamon cinnamon song" :D
HOSTILES ON THE HILL all the way :D
Anyone else though "poor kid" was about the kid trying to balance beam on a shadow? No, just my bad eyes then?
I honestly can't decide which is more disturbing, if he had just made it up from scratch, or that he misunderstood the reality so badly
20 minutes to make a roux seems ridiculously long to me, especially when you're going to blend it anyway? How do other people do it?
#teamgreen is actually a thing. It means deliberately not finding out gender until the birth (and, of course, posting about not finding out)
I need more details. He lives behind you? How can you see his street? Was the sign in his backyard?
I thought we were taking a positive turn in the middle there but nope
Only in America would "mostly marketing" be mistaken for "pure kindness".
If you're not sure about the answer maybe you shouldn't be proposing.
Maybe this is overly personal but unlike so many RVers you're young, so: do you plan on kids? Do you think you'll keep the RV then?
(I know I need glasses) I read this as "I left France last night etc". What a disappointment; I was looking forward to *that* story.
Scrolled until I found this!!
I know it's sentimental, but it's only a symbol. You've gained years of life together with your spouse, which is worth more :) Congrats!!
I laughed way too hard for way too long at this.
That story is older than the internet, and probably as believable
That explained nothing.
The double entendre on that title tho
No sources?
That never works for me. Then they're like, "but you just said a whole sentence, don't be so modest, es tovább de nem ertem hogy mi van"
What is #2 ?
This should have more upvotes
Why are the windows so wonky?
MAKE IT SO!!
PAIGE NO
Read together with them!
I scrolled down just for this comment, thank you :D
https://classicreload.com/oregon-trail.html
Anyone else had to stop in the middle of this post and go play Oregon Trail?
Thank you!
My toddler asked this morning to listen to the "cinnamon cinnamon song" :D
HOSTILES ON THE HILL all the way :D
Anyone else though "poor kid" was about the kid trying to balance beam on a shadow? No, just my bad eyes then?
I honestly can't decide which is more disturbing, if he had just made it up from scratch, or that he misunderstood the reality so badly
20 minutes to make a roux seems ridiculously long to me, especially when you're going to blend it anyway? How do other people do it?
#teamgreen is actually a thing. It means deliberately not finding out gender until the birth (and, of course, posting about not finding out)
I need more details. He lives behind you? How can you see his street? Was the sign in his backyard?
I thought we were taking a positive turn in the middle there but nope
Only in America would "mostly marketing" be mistaken for "pure kindness".
If you're not sure about the answer maybe you shouldn't be proposing.
Maybe this is overly personal but unlike so many RVers you're young, so: do you plan on kids? Do you think you'll keep the RV then?
(I know I need glasses) I read this as "I left France last night etc". What a disappointment; I was looking forward to *that* story.
Scrolled until I found this!!
I know it's sentimental, but it's only a symbol. You've gained years of life together with your spouse, which is worth more :) Congrats!!
I laughed way too hard for way too long at this.
That story is older than the internet, and probably as believable
That explained nothing.
The double entendre on that title tho
No sources?
That never works for me. Then they're like, "but you just said a whole sentence, don't be so modest, es tovább de nem ertem hogy mi van"
What is #2 ?
This should have more upvotes
Why are the windows so wonky?
MAKE IT SO!!
PAIGE NO
Read together with them!
I scrolled down just for this comment, thank you :D
https://classicreload.com/oregon-trail.html
Anyone else had to stop in the middle of this post and go play Oregon Trail?