9097 pts · September 27, 2012
#15 I’m thinking about that bean
Here if you need someone to talk to.
this week accepted the thought of being fired any day bc I’m unable to function consistently due to my ADHD. It’s hell.
Good luck! I am working on the same goal of 30lbs
it’s like I made this post. It sucks @OP :/ you’re not alone.
watching with no volume was still utterly disturbing..
wow .. wtf..
crabple
That titty bouncin
#8 salvadollar
multiple of these made me audibly laugh +1
Max was gorgeous ❤️ and thank you so much
same!
I feel you @OP I just recently got diagnosed at the ripe ol’ age of 27 . Life’s been… rough.
creepy? holy hell yes, but excellent craftsmanship
Doot:)
#43 is it weird I think this is neat ??
I find when I have the time, I then end up lacking the will ? you got this!
likewise ? I hope to see your sweater soon!
if I could share my serotonin supply, I would ?
Such a beauty ? I am getting my Boston puppy in 2 weeks ☺️
I’d say that statement 100% minimizes what he did… tf
Bam Van Dam would’ve worked better
ghoul stool
Whether she became an actor before or after she went to space doesn’t matter though. She was a Star Trek actor and went to space.
Does the order matter though technically? She was a Star Trek actor and out of all Star Trek actors, she was the first who went to space.
it’s absolutely stunning . 1307 :)
#15 I’m thinking about that bean
Here if you need someone to talk to.
this week accepted the thought of being fired any day bc I’m unable to function consistently due to my ADHD. It’s hell.
Good luck! I am working on the same goal of 30lbs
it’s like I made this post. It sucks @OP :/ you’re not alone.
watching with no volume was still utterly disturbing..
wow .. wtf..
crabple
That titty bouncin
#8 salvadollar
multiple of these made me audibly laugh +1
Max was gorgeous ❤️ and thank you so much
same!
I feel you @OP I just recently got diagnosed at the ripe ol’ age of 27 . Life’s been… rough.
creepy? holy hell yes, but excellent craftsmanship
Doot:)
#43 is it weird I think this is neat ??
I find when I have the time, I then end up lacking the will ? you got this!
likewise ? I hope to see your sweater soon!
if I could share my serotonin supply, I would ?
Such a beauty ? I am getting my Boston puppy in 2 weeks ☺️
I’d say that statement 100% minimizes what he did… tf
Bam Van Dam would’ve worked better
ghoul stool
Whether she became an actor before or after she went to space doesn’t matter though. She was a Star Trek actor and went to space.
Does the order matter though technically? She was a Star Trek actor and out of all Star Trek actors, she was the first who went to space.
it’s absolutely stunning . 1307 :)