209 pts ยท July 22, 2016
That guy makes wine now. Pretty cool guy. There is a Netflix movie about him doing it. Check it out
Saw this post a while back. Gave me a whole new genre to enjoy! Thanks +1
Damn...they were determined
Quality build there!
Don't fuck with turkeys man
Dammit that was a good idea...should have gotten that
What cutie!
I bet someone pushed him
Hopefully...
I can already hear it not stopping
Need to watch this at some point, anyone got a source?
That one is dreaming of live outside his cage
We had a table in our apartment for friends signatures. It immediately was full of penises
Just put my apple one in the oven
Thought it was some cinnamon desert at first
Gotta watch him fight Mike Tyson in the new movie.
Oh god, that's dog's face
Are they going to be ok?
How the FUCK do you do that with sand?!
Hell yeah! It works now
Thanks!
I need a USB keyboard don't I? I've been working under the impression I don't need one to do this.
Dan needs to learn how to drink
ITALLIA!!!
That guy makes wine now. Pretty cool guy. There is a Netflix movie about him doing it. Check it out
Saw this post a while back. Gave me a whole new genre to enjoy! Thanks +1
Damn...they were determined
Quality build there!
Don't fuck with turkeys man
Dammit that was a good idea...should have gotten that
What cutie!
I bet someone pushed him
Hopefully...
I can already hear it not stopping
Need to watch this at some point, anyone got a source?
That one is dreaming of live outside his cage
We had a table in our apartment for friends signatures. It immediately was full of penises
Just put my apple one in the oven
Thought it was some cinnamon desert at first
Gotta watch him fight Mike Tyson in the new movie.
Oh god, that's dog's face
Are they going to be ok?
How the FUCK do you do that with sand?!
Hell yeah! It works now
Thanks!
I need a USB keyboard don't I? I've been working under the impression I don't need one to do this.
Dan needs to learn how to drink
ITALLIA!!!