415 pts · February 21, 2014
Yeeees! >:D
Let's go even further: Whoopie cushion filled with gravy and nitroglycerin... talking about explosive diarrhea, yeesh!
"Dental plan!"
Or is/was your employer just a soulless bunch of supervisors/ceo's?
That's messed up. I presume your country doesn't have any worker/employee-protection regulations?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYk9q9UBnmg
Yellow, I believed in you :c
Slightly relevant:
XV.XIV.V_XV.VI_XX.VIII.V_XIX.XXV.XIII.II.XV.XII.XIX_XIII.I.XXV_VIII.V.XII.XVI
IX.XX_IX.XIX_I.XIV_I.XIV.I.VII.XVIII.I.XIII
With the release of HL3
Exactly!
#15 I had all of them!
Is that Karl Pilkington?
The only good thing about them... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBHtox1rY44
That would be me, thank you.
Quantum locking a bird's head
She had to actually try to kill then, since as far as I know the rose of jericho can sprout into green-ness even after decades without water
Has she ever had a "false" rose of jericho (note: false, not fake) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkgz9jl0FsA
I once had one of those, it even sprouted a blossom once.
You know who's missing? Schmebulock!
But at least Germany didn't get nuked... TWICE!
Even now, the evil seed of what you've done... GERMINATES within you!
That one actually looks like my sister's dog. He's an adorable companion! :D
"Look, it's rotatin'... Sera? Sera pls!"
Another fact: Everything in the universe is either a potato or not a potato.
#25 Gordon Freeman?
°o°
Ey, Winter, I don't suppose ya' could take care of summer, too?
Yeeees! >:D
Let's go even further: Whoopie cushion filled with gravy and nitroglycerin... talking about explosive diarrhea, yeesh!
"Dental plan!"
Or is/was your employer just a soulless bunch of supervisors/ceo's?
That's messed up. I presume your country doesn't have any worker/employee-protection regulations?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYk9q9UBnmg
Yellow, I believed in you :c
Slightly relevant:
XV.XIV.V_XV.VI_XX.VIII.V_XIX.XXV.XIII.II.XV.XII.XIX_XIII.I.XXV_VIII.V.XII.XVI
IX.XX_IX.XIX_I.XIV_I.XIV.I.VII.XVIII.I.XIII
With the release of HL3
Exactly!
#15 I had all of them!
Is that Karl Pilkington?
The only good thing about them... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBHtox1rY44
That would be me, thank you.
Quantum locking a bird's head
She had to actually try to kill then, since as far as I know the rose of jericho can sprout into green-ness even after decades without water
Has she ever had a "false" rose of jericho (note: false, not fake) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkgz9jl0FsA
I once had one of those, it even sprouted a blossom once.
You know who's missing? Schmebulock!
But at least Germany didn't get nuked... TWICE!
Even now, the evil seed of what you've done... GERMINATES within you!
That one actually looks like my sister's dog. He's an adorable companion! :D
"Look, it's rotatin'... Sera? Sera pls!"
Another fact: Everything in the universe is either a potato or not a potato.
#25 Gordon Freeman?
°o°
Ey, Winter, I don't suppose ya' could take care of summer, too?