275 pts ยท August 7, 2014
Back to the rules and I hit the ground running... >.<
Iunderstoodthatreference.gif
I dare you.
.
...I have no recollection of there being a tortilla posing as a moon. Are you referencing something else..?
Gonna admit. I never had any idea what this was. Thank you for providing context.
Damnit
Huh. Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
You are a Disney princess.
I feel like your cat swaps from model to hellion fairly often.
Can I get some context?
She's done megalovania too.
You know. I didn't really need a reminder of the bullshit onion chopping ninjas that follow Madoka Magica.
Jesus fuck dude
Got really confused about why an angel would want to cause cancer. I am not a smart girl.
The phrasing on that confused the fuck out of me for a minute. How do guitars heal?
...can I get some context for that?
One of the senior "pranks" at my school was putting a dead rat in the most used drinking fountain.
29th
WHAT. I'M PRETTY SURE #7 WAS MY OLD HOUSE. THAT WAS OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS CAT. WHAAAAAT!! WHERE IS THIS FROM?!
LAANAA! HE REMEMBERS ME!
NO FREAKING WAY!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD BOOKS!!!
Please tell me you have a little robot named Clank.
Fuck you. I saw the past tense and almost skipped over it.
Fuckin' Peeta, getting publicity and shit.
Ring around the rosie...
Back to the rules and I hit the ground running... >.<
Iunderstoodthatreference.gif
I dare you.
.
...I have no recollection of there being a tortilla posing as a moon. Are you referencing something else..?
Gonna admit. I never had any idea what this was. Thank you for providing context.
Damnit
.
Huh. Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
You are a Disney princess.
I feel like your cat swaps from model to hellion fairly often.
Can I get some context?
She's done megalovania too.
You know. I didn't really need a reminder of the bullshit onion chopping ninjas that follow Madoka Magica.
Jesus fuck dude
Got really confused about why an angel would want to cause cancer. I am not a smart girl.
The phrasing on that confused the fuck out of me for a minute. How do guitars heal?
...can I get some context for that?
One of the senior "pranks" at my school was putting a dead rat in the most used drinking fountain.
29th
WHAT. I'M PRETTY SURE #7 WAS MY OLD HOUSE. THAT WAS OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS CAT. WHAAAAAT!! WHERE IS THIS FROM?!
LAANAA! HE REMEMBERS ME!
LAANAA! HE REMEMBERS ME!
NO FREAKING WAY!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD BOOKS!!!
Please tell me you have a little robot named Clank.
Fuck you. I saw the past tense and almost skipped over it.
Fuckin' Peeta, getting publicity and shit.
Ring around the rosie...