-2 pts · September 9, 2015
Yeet
You can see the calorie count
Mate it is my wallpaper on my second monitor
I don’t see a gun getting calibrated...
Wendover productions on YouTube did an amazing video on this
Can’t wait til it’s out
Uhh
Skyrim
Mine has a bunch of golf stuff around it
1591
FOR THE SWARM
I believe that hey said they do commercial stuff and do YouTube stuff as well, so they might have made it
3k views 7k up votes
Really Neato concept
"Heart attack in a bun"
Exotic weapon training+1
Evolution at its finest
Go try endless space, and endless space2. Made by the same developers as endless legend
Can confirm it's hot as hell, had to wear a oven mit to drive around and not burn my hand on the wheel
Max strength cleric class
I want to say those look Ike they came from Trader Joe's
Fast as fuck BOII
He is the best boy at the end.
Congratulations, you played yourself
I remember making an attempt to go to the core in my asp.... dumped over 80 hours that week in grinding up credits, and flying there. Worth.
Channel is called AntsCanada, normally he prekills any food before feeding them
*capitalism*
You can see the calorie count
Mate it is my wallpaper on my second monitor
I don’t see a gun getting calibrated...
Wendover productions on YouTube did an amazing video on this
Can’t wait til it’s out
Uhh
Skyrim
Mine has a bunch of golf stuff around it
1591
FOR THE SWARM
I believe that hey said they do commercial stuff and do YouTube stuff as well, so they might have made it
3k views 7k up votes
Really Neato concept
"Heart attack in a bun"
Exotic weapon training+1
Evolution at its finest
Go try endless space, and endless space2. Made by the same developers as endless legend
Can confirm it's hot as hell, had to wear a oven mit to drive around and not burn my hand on the wheel
Max strength cleric class
I want to say those look Ike they came from Trader Joe's
Fast as fuck BOII
He is the best boy at the end.
Congratulations, you played yourself
I remember making an attempt to go to the core in my asp.... dumped over 80 hours that week in grinding up credits, and flying there. Worth.
Channel is called AntsCanada, normally he prekills any food before feeding them
*capitalism*