1710 pts ยท November 3, 2011
In the lore, black rain fell across the earth that decimated 95% of plant and animal life, it went for weeks.
I'll step-dad-cock right into her, NAHMSAYIN?
he began the ritual, muffled cries escaping below him, "Cut and slice, cut and slice, h'yuck, the flesh and blood falls off the knife..."
It's from one of my favorite videos on the internet, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PAXN2G3NE
Shut up Jeremiah, I'm trying to churn butter...
This is what it's like when worlds COLLIIIIIIIIIIDE
He is very much fine. Make Happy is showing how he felt making his past shows. A self reflection. He is better now, hence the ending.
"Hey Robin, Trump is running for president now." "Oh, we're letting Mr. Ivanka-Fuck-My-Daughter take the stage? Are we that desperate?"
What's worse is when I went to remove it from youtube history, the thumbnail is the worst thing EVER. EUGH!
2/2 It is a free download and is the first result on google. I service over 50 stores that use Win7, and it's a lifesaver.
Hahaha as an IT guy it's ridiculously easy to stop it. GWX Control Panel > Disable Windows 10 update icon + Disable OS Updates. Done. 1/2
No women. No children.
Probably like Harrison ford they said "oh hey you look like you could act, want to act?" and he was like "do I make money?" "sure!" "ok"
Exactly! I want to hear the HDD click and spin in certain patterns to indicate what file I just accessed! Is that too much to ask?!
bike dildo
2/2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug#Etymology I just hate when people claim she made up the definition or "created" the word bug.
Everybody is wrong here, sorry. Bug has been used years before computers or software. Grace Hopper just made it popular to the public. 1/2
Aw man, I was hoping they could keep going...
alternatively: https://youtu.be/lXMskKTw3Bc
When you reposition a person, or an animal, with your hands in order to move them - it's called manhandling.
And would never bite people. Just snarled when you rubbed its belly and would do other weird things. Dogs can be very weird.
You do all realize that this is a vine celebrity and she literally does joke videos? I knew a dog that snarled like this to show AFFECTION.
macbook pro 2011
My girlfriend used it before this. I just wrap her up in blankets like a sushi after a long day and ask if she's happy and she goes "ye."
"Pull punches? The nazis never pulled punches..."
But the dot on it is too low. It doesn't line up with the letters...
BUT DID YOU KNOW HE MET CARL SAGAN ONCE? IT'S TRUE HERE HE GOES MENTIONING IT A FIFTH TIME! :D
Listen we aren't looking to advertise our trip to hell, just imply it subtly.
"Man guys, sure is easy to ignore this important point when there are spelling mistakes, huh?"
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET FOUR POINT SEVEN?!" - everyone who got the right answer but are now questioning if they did it correctly.
In the lore, black rain fell across the earth that decimated 95% of plant and animal life, it went for weeks.
I'll step-dad-cock right into her, NAHMSAYIN?
he began the ritual, muffled cries escaping below him, "Cut and slice, cut and slice, h'yuck, the flesh and blood falls off the knife..."
It's from one of my favorite videos on the internet, enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PAXN2G3NE
Shut up Jeremiah, I'm trying to churn butter...
This is what it's like when worlds COLLIIIIIIIIIIDE
He is very much fine. Make Happy is showing how he felt making his past shows. A self reflection. He is better now, hence the ending.
"Hey Robin, Trump is running for president now." "Oh, we're letting Mr. Ivanka-Fuck-My-Daughter take the stage? Are we that desperate?"
What's worse is when I went to remove it from youtube history, the thumbnail is the worst thing EVER. EUGH!
2/2 It is a free download and is the first result on google. I service over 50 stores that use Win7, and it's a lifesaver.
Hahaha as an IT guy it's ridiculously easy to stop it. GWX Control Panel > Disable Windows 10 update icon + Disable OS Updates. Done. 1/2
No women. No children.
Probably like Harrison ford they said "oh hey you look like you could act, want to act?" and he was like "do I make money?" "sure!" "ok"
Exactly! I want to hear the HDD click and spin in certain patterns to indicate what file I just accessed! Is that too much to ask?!
bike dildo
2/2 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug#Etymology I just hate when people claim she made up the definition or "created" the word bug.
Everybody is wrong here, sorry. Bug has been used years before computers or software. Grace Hopper just made it popular to the public. 1/2
Aw man, I was hoping they could keep going...
alternatively: https://youtu.be/lXMskKTw3Bc
When you reposition a person, or an animal, with your hands in order to move them - it's called manhandling.
And would never bite people. Just snarled when you rubbed its belly and would do other weird things. Dogs can be very weird.
You do all realize that this is a vine celebrity and she literally does joke videos? I knew a dog that snarled like this to show AFFECTION.
macbook pro 2011
My girlfriend used it before this. I just wrap her up in blankets like a sushi after a long day and ask if she's happy and she goes "ye."
"Pull punches? The nazis never pulled punches..."
But the dot on it is too low. It doesn't line up with the letters...
BUT DID YOU KNOW HE MET CARL SAGAN ONCE? IT'S TRUE HERE HE GOES MENTIONING IT A FIFTH TIME! :D
Listen we aren't looking to advertise our trip to hell, just imply it subtly.
"Man guys, sure is easy to ignore this important point when there are spelling mistakes, huh?"
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET FOUR POINT SEVEN?!" - everyone who got the right answer but are now questioning if they did it correctly.