616 pts · October 2, 2012
i like to keep my private life private you nosy little shit...
Is anyone else struggling getting the 58.2 billion... With a B.... Dollars? Best I can round up is maybe $50?
Cough cough.... WHAT YEAR IS IT!?.... Ya'll forgot I was here... Bottom of the barrel... Fartharder Comment is at -175,000 date 6/29/22...
Jack (INSERT COLOR), has got to be shitting his pants right now... "They still don't know I'm here"
Based on how the casing and stripper clip look, that's probably 8mm Mauser ammo (7.92×57mm) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karabiner_98k
"Two tours in the big war and they expect me tie my own fuckin shoes?"
mist comin' off the middle falls in the park makes a rainbow year round bro... but what does it mean?
I think Joe Walsh got it right when he said... https://youtu.be/i903v5UvcK4
yeah im all set
"I found this backstage, an over-sized hat. It's funny"
amherst
caps= 1738 types = 23
♫ I wish you'd step back from that bomb my friend ♪
Drake the type of nigga that's scared to remove the tag off his mattress cause he scared to go to jail.
how the hell is that even possible ? - http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/impossibru-guy.jpg
props on the mature response
guns wrote world history and allowed your ancestors to eat and survive. you don't exist without them. guns are good, crazy people are bad
in 'Merica we need the larger trucks with a sleeper cab because we actually have to drive more than a couple hours to get across the country
real struggle is a mayonnaise sandwich and sugar water... once a day
I was just checking the specs on the endline for the…rotary…girder…
Curtis's hobbies include: helping the elderly, volunteering at the local shelter, and thrashing so fucking hard...
parappa the rapper
D:
i like free shit
a piece of nature... bitches love nature
motherfucker I ring the bell
the goods: live hard, sell hard....
Merica :
"i wish you step back from that bomb my friend"
Is anyone else struggling getting the 58.2 billion... With a B.... Dollars? Best I can round up is maybe $50?
Cough cough.... WHAT YEAR IS IT!?.... Ya'll forgot I was here... Bottom of the barrel... Fartharder Comment is at -175,000 date 6/29/22...
Jack (INSERT COLOR), has got to be shitting his pants right now... "They still don't know I'm here"
Based on how the casing and stripper clip look, that's probably 8mm Mauser ammo (7.92×57mm) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karabiner_98k
"Two tours in the big war and they expect me tie my own fuckin shoes?"
mist comin' off the middle falls in the park makes a rainbow year round bro... but what does it mean?
I think Joe Walsh got it right when he said... https://youtu.be/i903v5UvcK4
yeah im all set
"I found this backstage, an over-sized hat. It's funny"
amherst
caps= 1738 types = 23
♫ I wish you'd step back from that bomb my friend ♪
Drake the type of nigga that's scared to remove the tag off his mattress cause he scared to go to jail.
how the hell is that even possible ? - http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/impossibru-guy.jpg
props on the mature response
guns wrote world history and allowed your ancestors to eat and survive. you don't exist without them. guns are good, crazy people are bad
in 'Merica we need the larger trucks with a sleeper cab because we actually have to drive more than a couple hours to get across the country
real struggle is a mayonnaise sandwich and sugar water... once a day
I was just checking the specs on the endline for the…rotary…girder…
Curtis's hobbies include: helping the elderly, volunteering at the local shelter, and thrashing so fucking hard...
parappa the rapper
D:
i like free shit
a piece of nature... bitches love nature
motherfucker I ring the bell
the goods: live hard, sell hard....
Merica :
"i wish you step back from that bomb my friend"