1697 pts ยท January 28, 2012
Hi Ellen
Does she?
Its a post taken from a facebook page called Humans of the sesh
Humans of the Sesh on Imgur...never thought I'd see the day
A perfectly square bit of black dirt on the window
Do you ever think that people who can read sign language see random words in the hand gestures in rap videos? "Hungry Jamaican potato"
Imagine what's to come
Your Memes are bad and you should feel bad
Popplers and slurm
Comment
Yes, thats right. Those bottles wont hurt you anymore.
I dunno who downvoted you, but I thought exactly the same. +1 for beating me to it!
now that you mention it haha
Saul Goodman?
Scraic keeedd?
Someone going Super Saiyan
Put your....nevermind.
and we cant afford it
"Irish"
Or have the power of invisibility?
If watching House has taught me anything, it's how to diagnose jaundice.
anyone thinking bioshock when they read about the sea slug?
Too hungover for this shit
the wolf reminds me of alec baldwin
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
How have I only seen this now??
Does anyone else get kinda freaked out by them?
I always wonder, are there just people going around recording videos all the time?
Finally! Knew I couldn't be alone in thinking that.
Front page with you
Hi Ellen
Does she?
Its a post taken from a facebook page called Humans of the sesh
Humans of the Sesh on Imgur...never thought I'd see the day
A perfectly square bit of black dirt on the window
Do you ever think that people who can read sign language see random words in the hand gestures in rap videos? "Hungry Jamaican potato"
Imagine what's to come
Your Memes are bad and you should feel bad
Popplers and slurm
Comment
Yes, thats right. Those bottles wont hurt you anymore.
I dunno who downvoted you, but I thought exactly the same. +1 for beating me to it!
now that you mention it haha
Saul Goodman?
Scraic keeedd?
Someone going Super Saiyan
Put your....nevermind.
and we cant afford it
"Irish"
Or have the power of invisibility?
If watching House has taught me anything, it's how to diagnose jaundice.
anyone thinking bioshock when they read about the sea slug?
Too hungover for this shit
the wolf reminds me of alec baldwin
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
How have I only seen this now??
Does anyone else get kinda freaked out by them?
I always wonder, are there just people going around recording videos all the time?
Finally! Knew I couldn't be alone in thinking that.
Front page with you