6761 pts ยท June 4, 2014
Amateur game dev from England. Check out the dumb stuff I do around the internet. Portfolio: http://www.grantsconcepts.org T-shirts: http://www.redbubble.com/people/explosivebarrel Twitter: @ViscountGrant
Sorry, I'm English, where am I putting my penis?
Is that olive drab assassin meant to be WW1 or 2 theme'd? Because that would be god damn awesome!
The year is 2594, school children mistakenly watch "Spider-Man 2099" as a factual historical document.
Super recent, Look up the event "Axis" or "World War Hate" Loads of heroes and villains got their moralities flipped.
And thats why I lost my job.
What a most glorious woofbeast!
God damn it, I thought you meant there was one in the background...
I try, but LIFE! ;)
Agreed, although fixable if I pushed the lighting a little more. To the "extreme" if you will.
I have no idea how the devil hasn't noticed that The Punisher is about 90% vengeance for his dead family.
I've noticed that with regular Ghost Rider. He is 100% skellybones, but still has that burly superhero meat chest under his jacket.
I'm just messing, rock on with your space dog fights. :D
Star Trek Attack Wing 4 Lyfe. BITCH!
Its okay, he was raised by cats.
For those that don't know: The petition is to Death, the character from Discworld. Its a joke centred around his work.
Brings a tear to my penis.... x
He finally figured out how to turn the damn thing on.
I bet the answer would be "ragingmaniacguy" ;)
What I've learnt from video games: If there are bodies all over the place, I've been here before.
Your character's background and motivations are not as important as the stories that he or she tells about them.
*male lesbian ;)
But apologies are off the table?
What if I'm Hitler?
We were no longer 90s kids. The times had changed. We lost so many... Y2K man...
SAMURAI JACK STARTED IN 2001 YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN! Jam your misbegotten nostalgia right up your poop chute!
Oh boy! Look at all the land that was hiding under the sea!
Womanising, alcoholic jerk :P
Is that a real surname, or did someone just slap the keyboard when filling out the birth certificate?
Tea heals all wounds. *sips*
Good, there is some wiggle room.
Sorry, I'm English, where am I putting my penis?
Is that olive drab assassin meant to be WW1 or 2 theme'd? Because that would be god damn awesome!
The year is 2594, school children mistakenly watch "Spider-Man 2099" as a factual historical document.
Super recent, Look up the event "Axis" or "World War Hate" Loads of heroes and villains got their moralities flipped.
And thats why I lost my job.
What a most glorious woofbeast!
God damn it, I thought you meant there was one in the background...
I try, but LIFE! ;)
Agreed, although fixable if I pushed the lighting a little more. To the "extreme" if you will.
I have no idea how the devil hasn't noticed that The Punisher is about 90% vengeance for his dead family.
I've noticed that with regular Ghost Rider. He is 100% skellybones, but still has that burly superhero meat chest under his jacket.
I'm just messing, rock on with your space dog fights. :D
Star Trek Attack Wing 4 Lyfe. BITCH!
Its okay, he was raised by cats.
For those that don't know: The petition is to Death, the character from Discworld. Its a joke centred around his work.
Brings a tear to my penis.... x
He finally figured out how to turn the damn thing on.
I bet the answer would be "ragingmaniacguy" ;)
What I've learnt from video games: If there are bodies all over the place, I've been here before.
Your character's background and motivations are not as important as the stories that he or she tells about them.
*male lesbian ;)
But apologies are off the table?
What if I'm Hitler?
We were no longer 90s kids. The times had changed. We lost so many... Y2K man...
SAMURAI JACK STARTED IN 2001 YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN! Jam your misbegotten nostalgia right up your poop chute!
Oh boy! Look at all the land that was hiding under the sea!
Womanising, alcoholic jerk :P
Is that a real surname, or did someone just slap the keyboard when filling out the birth certificate?
Tea heals all wounds. *sips*
Good, there is some wiggle room.