3653 pts ยท April 10, 2017
Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork.. Bork!
Probably! Be sure to block his number to prevent more harassment and if it escalates, contact the police
Perfect
Really fast update! Hope everything goes well without trouble from him anymore
Holy Pandaballs that guy is crazy...
0n 0
That dog is more handsome than I am and that's okay to me.
When people come over and see posts by @ElbowDeepInAHorse
Everytime I see any posts with horses, they remind me of you @ElbowDeepInAHorse <3
I like @OP, they're always cool
Ah, thanks for the advice! I'll try it next time!
Sorry for my late reply! I'll DM ya the tit
Can anyone enlarge the Growlithes "Phhhhbt" from this scene please? I'll give you a tit!
This is too adorable for my heart
Angry adorable tit.
German engineering!
Beetles in your pants
One of the best people around on Imgur in my opinion!<3
Trolls, giving us entertainment since the beginning!
Sorry to ask but.. why do they love to say what their IQ's are?
That looks like a really long tongue
That adorable wolf pup blep near the end
This is too amazing, more stories in the future please!
Love the zoom in at the end
Did you get some tasty honey?
Simply amazing.
That's a yummy moon.
Probably! Be sure to block his number to prevent more harassment and if it escalates, contact the police
Perfect
Really fast update! Hope everything goes well without trouble from him anymore
Holy Pandaballs that guy is crazy...
0n 0
That dog is more handsome than I am and that's okay to me.
When people come over and see posts by @ElbowDeepInAHorse
Everytime I see any posts with horses, they remind me of you @ElbowDeepInAHorse <3
I like @OP, they're always cool
Ah, thanks for the advice! I'll try it next time!
Sorry for my late reply! I'll DM ya the tit
Can anyone enlarge the Growlithes "Phhhhbt" from this scene please? I'll give you a tit!
This is too adorable for my heart
Angry adorable tit.
German engineering!
Beetles in your pants
One of the best people around on Imgur in my opinion!<3
Trolls, giving us entertainment since the beginning!
Sorry to ask but.. why do they love to say what their IQ's are?
That looks like a really long tongue
That adorable wolf pup blep near the end
This is too amazing, more stories in the future please!
Love the zoom in at the end
Did you get some tasty honey?
Simply amazing.
That's a yummy moon.