2316 pts ยท March 7, 2016
Freedom Class Giant Drone Racing - We are going to blow your socks off then smack you in the face with a fistful of awesome! fcracing.com
That and bobba fett ones are being made by Disney. Also, there is a great han fan movie by jamie costa
I was talking about movie options today. I want to see a darth Vader movie between iii and iv. A really dark one.
There are 4x 150cc motors, each putting out a peak of 15kw, or just over 20hp each
600cc
I haven't seen a 60kw rc heli before
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck047NrUfQQ&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck047NrUfQQ&t=5s
It also requires a Co pilot. Add for the licence, that is international for all pilots taking part in the series
This, i can assure you, is not. It is like saying a formula one car is easy to drive. There is no auto mode, this is full manual.
We are on it, with v2. More powers. More size. More speed. More aerodynamicals. More balls.
Easy? I assume you are referring to off the shelf stuff. This is something you need a licence to fly. It's a 60kw beast
150cc equivalent motors, 24x20x3 props and 40ah 14s lipo
Zoom away
Checks out
Thanks. I'm no genius
We are doing a public vote? would that work better for you? I am sharing my drone, i thought people might like the image.
A lot. Yes. Or deliver you to the beer
V1 is this loaf. V2 is the same loaf with better power train. 180% increase in kw. V3 is new power train with total new body
Its more about speed. If we changed props we could lift 600kg but we want top end speed
I actually have the noise if interested.
V3 is better. This is just to test. Cf with 8mm honeycomb aluminium
Yes. 16kg of lipo batteries plus extras
It's my loaf of bread. Easy hand made shell. Test bed for motors. Next is aerodynamic
You beat me to it. I will have to do claremont instead
Prince Charles: the younger years
That's the anti security Camara skill. Play some games. Then delete your account.
I appreciative you appear to be watching in the right order. Iv, v, vi, then you have to sit through i,ii,iii before you can start with vii
At age 55: excuse me son, can i use the Google on your facebooker?
Potato clock. Home made compass. Grow an avacado
I'm just starting a company. Great boost for moral lol
That and bobba fett ones are being made by Disney. Also, there is a great han fan movie by jamie costa
I was talking about movie options today. I want to see a darth Vader movie between iii and iv. A really dark one.
There are 4x 150cc motors, each putting out a peak of 15kw, or just over 20hp each
600cc
I haven't seen a 60kw rc heli before
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck047NrUfQQ&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck047NrUfQQ&t=5s
It also requires a Co pilot. Add for the licence, that is international for all pilots taking part in the series
This, i can assure you, is not. It is like saying a formula one car is easy to drive. There is no auto mode, this is full manual.
We are on it, with v2. More powers. More size. More speed. More aerodynamicals. More balls.
Easy? I assume you are referring to off the shelf stuff. This is something you need a licence to fly. It's a 60kw beast
150cc equivalent motors, 24x20x3 props and 40ah 14s lipo
Zoom away
Checks out
Thanks. I'm no genius
We are doing a public vote? would that work better for you? I am sharing my drone, i thought people might like the image.
A lot. Yes. Or deliver you to the beer
V1 is this loaf. V2 is the same loaf with better power train. 180% increase in kw. V3 is new power train with total new body
Its more about speed. If we changed props we could lift 600kg but we want top end speed
I actually have the noise if interested.
V3 is better. This is just to test. Cf with 8mm honeycomb aluminium
Yes. 16kg of lipo batteries plus extras
It's my loaf of bread. Easy hand made shell. Test bed for motors. Next is aerodynamic
You beat me to it. I will have to do claremont instead
Prince Charles: the younger years
That's the anti security Camara skill. Play some games. Then delete your account.
I appreciative you appear to be watching in the right order. Iv, v, vi, then you have to sit through i,ii,iii before you can start with vii
At age 55: excuse me son, can i use the Google on your facebooker?
Potato clock. Home made compass. Grow an avacado
I'm just starting a company. Great boost for moral lol