2397 pts ยท January 30, 2013
Male attention whore if you see this post it get me to front page so i can get upvotes on my comment in which I am so suprised you found it. K? K
/r/im14andthisisdeep
nvm ur a sexbot
did you just comment on my 6 year old post?
comment for follow up
This post is so old and I have seen it so many times, but goddamnit, I genuinely laugh everytime I see it so take your upvote.
ahhh thank you
what kind of cheese are they using in the first 2 gifs?
Can someone explain what's funny about the instagram screenshot please?
true, thanks for the reply. means a lot!
im in a very similiar situation right now... shit sucks.
The best thing about golden retrievers is that they don't just wag their tail, they also shake their butts. so cute!
does flipping someone off have something to do with being bipolar, or am i missing something?
It's called "icing." when the brother opens the box he finds the bottle and will then have to get on 1 knee and chug the bottle.
yeah, the man who killed him was a hero!
no explanation, ofcourse.
Being a student in Leiden, I love the picture of the students in Leiden.
I relate to all of this so much, especially the booze part... :/
YES, exactly what I thought when I saw the 'fear not motherfucker' line!
same situation :\
allosaurus
I have a song you might want to ad to the epic playlist: 1:42 bij danger, it's really loud but also very epic
meetup time!!
Oegstgeest iemand?
Once a month, Chuck Norris secretly sleeps with every woman in the world. That's why they all bleed for a week.
semper fi actually stands for semper fidelis. So technically he is right..
I love that the Netherlands have red eyes in the last picture
silly you, nothing from Australia is harmless
of all the stories that didn't happen... this one probably did
that's right. it's the spetsnaz, russia's elite soldiers
/r/im14andthisisdeep
/r/im14andthisisdeep
nvm ur a sexbot
did you just comment on my 6 year old post?
comment for follow up
This post is so old and I have seen it so many times, but goddamnit, I genuinely laugh everytime I see it so take your upvote.
ahhh thank you
what kind of cheese are they using in the first 2 gifs?
Can someone explain what's funny about the instagram screenshot please?
true, thanks for the reply. means a lot!
im in a very similiar situation right now... shit sucks.
The best thing about golden retrievers is that they don't just wag their tail, they also shake their butts. so cute!
does flipping someone off have something to do with being bipolar, or am i missing something?
It's called "icing." when the brother opens the box he finds the bottle and will then have to get on 1 knee and chug the bottle.
yeah, the man who killed him was a hero!
no explanation, ofcourse.
Being a student in Leiden, I love the picture of the students in Leiden.
I relate to all of this so much, especially the booze part... :/
YES, exactly what I thought when I saw the 'fear not motherfucker' line!
same situation :\
allosaurus
I have a song you might want to ad to the epic playlist: 1:42 bij danger, it's really loud but also very epic
meetup time!!
Oegstgeest iemand?
Once a month, Chuck Norris secretly sleeps with every woman in the world. That's why they all bleed for a week.
semper fi actually stands for semper fidelis. So technically he is right..
I love that the Netherlands have red eyes in the last picture
silly you, nothing from Australia is harmless
of all the stories that didn't happen... this one probably did
that's right. it's the spetsnaz, russia's elite soldiers