808 pts ยท February 1, 2015
We should do this with all the Confederate statues in the U.S. "nO! thEy'RE rEpLAciNg OuR HisTorY!"
why does Mitch look like emperor Palpatine?
This isn't so bad honestly, we just need to go back to the tactics of the 1920's & remind them what the alternative is.
even though I was watching people die everyday, & it was literally the worst / most stressful time of my life, i do miss having no traffic
remove management by force, and nationalize the entire industry, it's a matter of national security.
I would ask for a replacement beer ASAP. (and a new glass too)
For example if "replacement theory" is actually real, then how come you haven't been replaced yet? INTERESTING
there's a lot of disagreement in the scientific community about whether or not "replacement theory" is real.
does anyone else feel like russia made this obviously fake propaganda to further cause division and confusion? meta meme propaganda?
mmm yes. FIFTY TWO TANKS. totally real. LOL.
Honestly, he is just some random kid forced into a war that shouldn't be happening. I feel bad for all the people involved.
THE GOD DAMB LIBORALS ARE RUININ' OUR GRATE NASHHUN!!!!! WE MUST BRING BACK THE ASBESTOS *PURE WHITE* SNOW!!!!
"golfing" = Drinking
See, what you are supposed to say is "I'm down for whatever everybody else wants" NEVER tell them what you like or don't like.
DRINK YOUR PEE! DRINK YOUR PEE! DRINK YOUR PEE!!!!!
The way things are going lately, (the last 8 years or so) he will probably run with trump as his vice president and they'll get elected.
I tell all my coworkers to just LIE and say that they are still symptomatic & feel sick until they are ready to come back to work.
SERIOUS QUESTION: How can we get rid of pieces of shit like Tomi Lahren & all the republicans? Why are they so DUMB & full of HATE?
it's gonna suck when they find out there is no god.
Hell yeah! Great job! one person can make such a big difference! Thank you!
WHY ?
sometimes humanity is awesome. I need more stuff like this.
#1 is this - https://www.instagram.com/emmaleemakes/
@emmaleemakes on instagram
#1 is GOAT GIRL! @emmaleemakes on Instagram!
We should do this with all the Confederate statues in the U.S. "nO! thEy'RE rEpLAciNg OuR HisTorY!"
why does Mitch look like emperor Palpatine?
This isn't so bad honestly, we just need to go back to the tactics of the 1920's & remind them what the alternative is.
even though I was watching people die everyday, & it was literally the worst / most stressful time of my life, i do miss having no traffic
remove management by force, and nationalize the entire industry, it's a matter of national security.
I would ask for a replacement beer ASAP. (and a new glass too)
For example if "replacement theory" is actually real, then how come you haven't been replaced yet? INTERESTING
there's a lot of disagreement in the scientific community about whether or not "replacement theory" is real.
does anyone else feel like russia made this obviously fake propaganda to further cause division and confusion? meta meme propaganda?
mmm yes. FIFTY TWO TANKS. totally real. LOL.
Honestly, he is just some random kid forced into a war that shouldn't be happening. I feel bad for all the people involved.
THE GOD DAMB LIBORALS ARE RUININ' OUR GRATE NASHHUN!!!!! WE MUST BRING BACK THE ASBESTOS *PURE WHITE* SNOW!!!!
"golfing" = Drinking
See, what you are supposed to say is "I'm down for whatever everybody else wants" NEVER tell them what you like or don't like.
DRINK YOUR PEE! DRINK YOUR PEE! DRINK YOUR PEE!!!!!
The way things are going lately, (the last 8 years or so) he will probably run with trump as his vice president and they'll get elected.
I tell all my coworkers to just LIE and say that they are still symptomatic & feel sick until they are ready to come back to work.
SERIOUS QUESTION: How can we get rid of pieces of shit like Tomi Lahren & all the republicans? Why are they so DUMB & full of HATE?
it's gonna suck when they find out there is no god.
Hell yeah! Great job! one person can make such a big difference! Thank you!
WHY ?
sometimes humanity is awesome. I need more stuff like this.
#1 is this - https://www.instagram.com/emmaleemakes/
@emmaleemakes on instagram
#1 is GOAT GIRL! @emmaleemakes on Instagram!