11983 pts · June 24, 2016
Computer engineer Mug Shot https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8386/8507083791_df07380968_o.jpg
Why would one replace the legendary Toyota 4.7L V8?
About 2500 miles from home right now
testing my pictures dipshit, im cheap and Flickr makes me pay now so i'm using this piece of shit site, looks like they degrade the quality.
Cross country road trip in the Land Cruiser, gotta sleep inside the truck to save money for gas.
Acer 38" ultrawide
Wish the fathers would match their outfits, fucked up the photo, assholes.
3/4"
On cars.com, there's like 5 for sale in the entire country. This might go up in value as i believe they've bottomed out in depreciation.
backboard is 90"x30" ...6" of that is sunken below the table, and attaches to the back of the cabinet legs.
absolutely!
definitely, more real estate, and it feels more real when you're playing racing games see the side monitors act as windows.
Yeah desks of these dimensions are always custom built, biggest one you can find in store is like 60" wide. That barely fits 2 monitors.
Probably me who built it, if it’s white and glossy with a backboard. I’ve built a bunch for people locally. Check other posts
No worries, the bracket is bolted on 2 studs, capable of holding over 100lbs, this PC weighs 30lbs at most.
The top of the table alone was $300...google Ikea Ringhult for the prices of their stuff. The cabinet doors sells for $120 each.
90" wide, 26" depth, 29" high.
it's the PC above the desk, yes.
ya it does, doesn't it. That's a good thing i guess.
I did run it through the wall :) ..also drive my V12 Benz at over 150mph too, that is also against the code in the USA.
To shoulder check it, you have to move this 300lbs desk out of the way first. It's impossible unless you move this 300lbs desk out first.
Yes, most games you can play on all 3 screens, or just watch youtube videos, listen to music while browsing the web.
yup
Horror for lazy people, yes, for me twice a year i take it down to change the water and dust out the dust is fun.
wtf is a CD?
Mini amp under desk
Oh well
Personal preference, I did a 21:9 setup couple years ago
Two would look uneven and not symmetrical with my setup. I play project cars on 3 screens
I built a PC into a desk before, check my other posts I think I have it in the album
Then the peripherals won’t stand out.
Why would one replace the legendary Toyota 4.7L V8?
About 2500 miles from home right now
testing my pictures dipshit, im cheap and Flickr makes me pay now so i'm using this piece of shit site, looks like they degrade the quality.
Cross country road trip in the Land Cruiser, gotta sleep inside the truck to save money for gas.
Acer 38" ultrawide
Wish the fathers would match their outfits, fucked up the photo, assholes.
3/4"
On cars.com, there's like 5 for sale in the entire country. This might go up in value as i believe they've bottomed out in depreciation.
backboard is 90"x30" ...6" of that is sunken below the table, and attaches to the back of the cabinet legs.
absolutely!
definitely, more real estate, and it feels more real when you're playing racing games see the side monitors act as windows.
Yeah desks of these dimensions are always custom built, biggest one you can find in store is like 60" wide. That barely fits 2 monitors.
Probably me who built it, if it’s white and glossy with a backboard. I’ve built a bunch for people locally. Check other posts
No worries, the bracket is bolted on 2 studs, capable of holding over 100lbs, this PC weighs 30lbs at most.
The top of the table alone was $300...google Ikea Ringhult for the prices of their stuff. The cabinet doors sells for $120 each.
90" wide, 26" depth, 29" high.
it's the PC above the desk, yes.
ya it does, doesn't it. That's a good thing i guess.
I did run it through the wall :) ..also drive my V12 Benz at over 150mph too, that is also against the code in the USA.
To shoulder check it, you have to move this 300lbs desk out of the way first. It's impossible unless you move this 300lbs desk out first.
Yes, most games you can play on all 3 screens, or just watch youtube videos, listen to music while browsing the web.
yup
Horror for lazy people, yes, for me twice a year i take it down to change the water and dust out the dust is fun.
wtf is a CD?
Mini amp under desk
Oh well
Personal preference, I did a 21:9 setup couple years ago
Two would look uneven and not symmetrical with my setup. I play project cars on 3 screens
I built a PC into a desk before, check my other posts I think I have it in the album
Then the peripherals won’t stand out.