127 pts ยท December 25, 2012
There's Should be a picture of my American health insurance card
http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/images/2012/10/blogs/graphic-detail/20121020_inc285_0.png
Your taxes are paying yours.
As you should arrange prior to procreating? As a gay man, this has never made sense to me.
You are free to give birth at home without professional help. Hospitals bare the liability, it's not free.
While I prefer the basis of the British system. May I ask what your tax rate is compared to if you were in the States?
#6. Half black and don't know what to do when the cops roll up.
NA = Naturally Aspirated (no forced induction ie super or turbo charger)
ToeBeanHovercraft2.0
Hillary?
Someone loop this better so I dont feel as dumb for watching it so many times
The floor is actually lava
18 year old abortion. Don't tell Republicans
Hoboken
I just saw this, I gotta tell my boyfriend you suggested such a thing.
Haha he is awesome/awkward
I promise to let him charge to the full 100% from now on. But as you can see, the plug fell out.
Haha, never saw that until right now
There's Should be a picture of my American health insurance card
http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/images/2012/10/blogs/graphic-detail/20121020_inc285_0.png
Your taxes are paying yours.
As you should arrange prior to procreating? As a gay man, this has never made sense to me.
You are free to give birth at home without professional help. Hospitals bare the liability, it's not free.
While I prefer the basis of the British system. May I ask what your tax rate is compared to if you were in the States?
#6. Half black and don't know what to do when the cops roll up.
NA = Naturally Aspirated (no forced induction ie super or turbo charger)
ToeBeanHovercraft2.0
Hillary?
Someone loop this better so I dont feel as dumb for watching it so many times
The floor is actually lava
18 year old abortion. Don't tell Republicans
Hoboken
I just saw this, I gotta tell my boyfriend you suggested such a thing.
Haha he is awesome/awkward
I promise to let him charge to the full 100% from now on. But as you can see, the plug fell out.
Haha, never saw that until right now