1372 pts ยท April 30, 2015
Thanks ????
Woooo!
Thanks man ???? good luck with your scan!
Yep! I've got a metal knee now, feels so different to walk on
Yea definitely looking forward to that
Holy shit dude I had a Ewing's sarcoma too!!
Shit man good luck, stay positive, and best advise for chemo I have is do everything you can to keep a normal lifestyle.
Shit idk didn't think about that one, I do miss my luscious locks tho
Thanks dude
Hoooly shit that sucks so much dude I'm sorry, definitely gonna make sure I stay aware
Bunny fighting game
What breed is this?
Just look at my favourites lol...
Love that little mlem tho, he knows who's a good boy
Not even close
Gotta love me some rng
Unless you are in school uniform...
What pipe is that and where can I get it
Nah ive stil got a bit of my eyebrows left
Hahaha thanks god no, I've got a Ewing's Sarcoma in my tibia
He did break it
Australia
What the fuck ive been on that boat and ive never seen this...
Pff better than doing the assignment thats due in an hour
Thanks ????
Woooo!
Thanks man ???? good luck with your scan!
Yep! I've got a metal knee now, feels so different to walk on
Yea definitely looking forward to that
Holy shit dude I had a Ewing's sarcoma too!!
Shit man good luck, stay positive, and best advise for chemo I have is do everything you can to keep a normal lifestyle.
Shit idk didn't think about that one, I do miss my luscious locks tho
Thanks dude
Hoooly shit that sucks so much dude I'm sorry, definitely gonna make sure I stay aware
Bunny fighting game
What breed is this?
Just look at my favourites lol...
Love that little mlem tho, he knows who's a good boy
Not even close
Gotta love me some rng
Unless you are in school uniform...
What pipe is that and where can I get it
Nah ive stil got a bit of my eyebrows left
Hahaha thanks god no, I've got a Ewing's Sarcoma in my tibia
He did break it
Australia
What the fuck ive been on that boat and ive never seen this...
Pff better than doing the assignment thats due in an hour