605 pts ยท April 23, 2013
If I were a bird I'd be a crow, Because crows hate people.
It's time to cook... some cookies for the church bake sale.
War is hell.
I'm pretty sure I developed some form of fucking PTSD because of those god damn things. HIHHHHHFAUHFOIUAH
Damn that's one that's one cold ass *aussie.
*fap fap*
We'd still feel like it's our fault though.
Woop there goes gravadog.
Okay?
Secant (math joke WA-HEY).
Naked mole rat, only know about it because of kim possible.
Does he have a needle for a penis?
LATER: well fuck.
Get lucky in my ass. O_O
I know enough to be suspicious of the cosplayers true gender...
This deserves the front page
A firefly cartoon would be pretty cool.
You evil devil, UPVOTED!
Would ride into a sunset.
This makes my stomach hurt.
"I thought you were cool jesus."
FUCK YOU I'M A CAT!
Dave doing a guest comic for amazing super powers. link: http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com/2012/03/guest-comic-rob-explosm/
Thank you so much. This is my new favorite thing.
People who are truly terrible don't feel like terrible people, remember that.
It looks like an orc from skyrim became a dog.
It is but I'll still upvote the fuck out of it.
Time for late night imgur already?
He looks so defeated.
... grarkada...?
I should not be laughing this hard at the engrish going through my head right now.
It's time to cook... some cookies for the church bake sale.
War is hell.
I'm pretty sure I developed some form of fucking PTSD because of those god damn things. HIHHHHHFAUHFOIUAH
Damn that's one that's one cold ass *aussie.
*fap fap*
We'd still feel like it's our fault though.
Woop there goes gravadog.
Okay?
Secant (math joke WA-HEY).
Naked mole rat, only know about it because of kim possible.
Does he have a needle for a penis?
LATER: well fuck.
Get lucky in my ass. O_O
I know enough to be suspicious of the cosplayers true gender...
This deserves the front page
A firefly cartoon would be pretty cool.
You evil devil, UPVOTED!
Would ride into a sunset.
This makes my stomach hurt.
"I thought you were cool jesus."
FUCK YOU I'M A CAT!
Dave doing a guest comic for amazing super powers. link: http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com/2012/03/guest-comic-rob-explosm/
Thank you so much. This is my new favorite thing.
People who are truly terrible don't feel like terrible people, remember that.
It looks like an orc from skyrim became a dog.
It is but I'll still upvote the fuck out of it.
Time for late night imgur already?
He looks so defeated.
... grarkada...?
I should not be laughing this hard at the engrish going through my head right now.