364 pts · November 27, 2016
(by which I mean shops desperate to sell awful tat and the worst media transatlantic content recyclers) felt the need to import this drivel?
I signed in for the first time in a year to upvote this. Seriously, enough already. What was so wrong with Bonfire Night that we 1/
It certainly is.
No, he'll learn soon enough. But be ready to pick up the pieces.
Plus it's irrelevant. You have an expensive car- so what? It doesn't give you the right to two spaces; you're no better than the rest of us.
Completely irrelevant. He had no need to park across two spaces, and had no way of knowing he wouldn't eventually inconvenience someone.
Similarly for me other things took over (including music!), so I wasn't a physicist for terribly long, but chaos theory and fluid dynamics.
Yes! Oh man... I think that might be half the reason I became a physicist.
Yes! I keep hoping Mind Maze will make a comeback. I loved it.
.
, warts and all. Volunteer (local libraries often have adverts, and there are websites for the same). Live.
something free (a book club; a church group; a walking club). Invest in silence. Listen to the world around you. Discover yourself...
newspapers are fascinating if they have them). Get or look at an old map of your area; explore again and use your mind's eye. Join...
whether you're urban or rural, explore. Walk to your local library. Read anything that catches your attention; local history (old local...
Netflix account, delete your imgur one, and get out there. Find a good app like Offtime to stop you frittering time away, and get out...
Having been there (and assuming you're physically capable of getting outdoors), I'd say: suspend your Facebook account, cancel your...
Magnificent, chortle-worthy, and exactly why I'm leaving both.
Wife? This sounds horribly familiar.
Oh, I completely agree. Just thought it might be a useful PSA.
Top tip: if you're under arrest, avoid slang. You *really* don't want what you say to be misconstrued, however intentionally.
And in the US political system, party is more important than literally anything else, it seems. Certainly more important than truth.
Sure he does, but did the rest of us need to know too?
As a man who'd like -2.5 kids, it's even worse.
I was looking for this. +1 @ExtraUpvote
Touché. But only if you want to, of course.
*twat
*etc. - it's an abbreviation of et cetera, literally "and the rest" in Latin. Just for your future delectation and delight!
That's fascinating! How long did it take after (presumably) speaking mainly English? Do you ever find yourself back in Farsi?
Ha! Not wrong.
(by which I mean shops desperate to sell awful tat and the worst media transatlantic content recyclers) felt the need to import this drivel?
I signed in for the first time in a year to upvote this. Seriously, enough already. What was so wrong with Bonfire Night that we 1/
It certainly is.
No, he'll learn soon enough. But be ready to pick up the pieces.
Plus it's irrelevant. You have an expensive car- so what? It doesn't give you the right to two spaces; you're no better than the rest of us.
Completely irrelevant. He had no need to park across two spaces, and had no way of knowing he wouldn't eventually inconvenience someone.
Similarly for me other things took over (including music!), so I wasn't a physicist for terribly long, but chaos theory and fluid dynamics.
Yes! Oh man... I think that might be half the reason I became a physicist.
Yes! I keep hoping Mind Maze will make a comeback. I loved it.
.
, warts and all. Volunteer (local libraries often have adverts, and there are websites for the same). Live.
something free (a book club; a church group; a walking club). Invest in silence. Listen to the world around you. Discover yourself...
newspapers are fascinating if they have them). Get or look at an old map of your area; explore again and use your mind's eye. Join...
whether you're urban or rural, explore. Walk to your local library. Read anything that catches your attention; local history (old local...
Netflix account, delete your imgur one, and get out there. Find a good app like Offtime to stop you frittering time away, and get out...
Having been there (and assuming you're physically capable of getting outdoors), I'd say: suspend your Facebook account, cancel your...
Magnificent, chortle-worthy, and exactly why I'm leaving both.
Wife? This sounds horribly familiar.
Oh, I completely agree. Just thought it might be a useful PSA.
Top tip: if you're under arrest, avoid slang. You *really* don't want what you say to be misconstrued, however intentionally.
And in the US political system, party is more important than literally anything else, it seems. Certainly more important than truth.
Sure he does, but did the rest of us need to know too?
As a man who'd like -2.5 kids, it's even worse.
I was looking for this. +1 @ExtraUpvote
Touché. But only if you want to, of course.
*twat
*etc. - it's an abbreviation of et cetera, literally "and the rest" in Latin. Just for your future delectation and delight!
That's fascinating! How long did it take after (presumably) speaking mainly English? Do you ever find yourself back in Farsi?
Ha! Not wrong.