FearlessSwami

13844 pts ยท September 29, 2015


-West Michigan is my home. -I love to cook/grill/smoke all different types of food. -I'm a big fan sports, especially Detroit teams and Michigan State University. -My wife, kids and dog are my favorite people in the world. -I will never say no to a good beer or a glass of bourbon. -I love my job as a self-employed independent contractor.

Got what they deserved for wasting all that food.

6 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1

They all look like what was on the cover of my Trapper Keepers.

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

v

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

You know how I know that this didn't happen this year...?

6 years ago | Likes 18 Dislikes 0

But what if I kinda like the feeling?

6 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 0

Putin

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing

6 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 1

I agree with you on The Long War, but they get much better after that book.

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

6 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Leela deserved a star a looong time ago.

6 years ago | Likes 45 Dislikes 0

Thank God. I miss the weird shit.

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

They charge you $0.01 for the new bucket so it's basically a two for one deal.

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I do a lot of tile work and never clean out my buckets. The Lowe's near me lets me bring ten at time back. (1)

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I didn't want it to end.

6 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

#1 is exactly how I feel right now with a wife that is 8 months pregnant.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Two outta three ain't bad at all.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ranger and my dog, Loki, look exactly alike! Do you know what kind of dog he is?

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I do that with my loved ones every year! It's a total win-win.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

What does the counter say? It looks like it's in some sort of alien language.

6 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

I use one of these at least once a week. It is a necessity when installing tile.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Unfortunately I feel like that tweet from him will be lost on a lot of people.

6 years ago | Likes 41 Dislikes 0

I get so annoyed when I don't see any credits or sauce. Thanks for this.

6 years ago | Likes 18 Dislikes 2

That was a real rollercoaster of Thanksgiving emotions. +1 for putting them in order of how the day plays out.

6 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I ended up with 10 stitches in my forehead after going head first into the corner of a raised garden bed at the bottom of the hill.

6 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

My wife and I cancel plans together all the time. We would much rather binge tv with sweatpants on. It's one of our favorite things to do.

6 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

(2) need a shoulder, hand, voice, etc... My family has been devastated by cancer and I know how tough it can be.

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

(1) It feels weird giving your post an upvote when we all now know the final diagnosis but like so many others, we are here for you if you

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

THE HUMANITY!!!

7 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0