68 pts ยท March 22, 2013
I was waiting for "and for not crying in any other situation, don't be a little bitch."
My sisters keeper.
Taken 3 Keep the Bitch.
Took 6 months to travel 8 miles? My cat did that in 4 days!
DADA LIFE!!!!!!!
Uncultured swine.
Its not our freedom, but the freedom of others which should always be a priority.
savoir adore?
Lets say they don't like it, you tell them to just get over it, is that fair?, I'm not talking about my opinion, or yours. look at theirs.
(2/2) Now you may say that it is isn't forcing, but they may believe it is, so who are we to judge?
All I'm saying is, don't force anything. If a group believe same sex marriage is wrong, then we can't tell them otherwise. (1/2)
Would allowing same sex marriage force it on those that do not believe in it, and not the other way around?
Feed the Dada.
But fish don't need a bicycle?
I was waiting for "and for not crying in any other situation, don't be a little bitch."
My sisters keeper.
Taken 3 Keep the Bitch.
Took 6 months to travel 8 miles? My cat did that in 4 days!
DADA LIFE!!!!!!!
Uncultured swine.
Its not our freedom, but the freedom of others which should always be a priority.
savoir adore?
Lets say they don't like it, you tell them to just get over it, is that fair?, I'm not talking about my opinion, or yours. look at theirs.
(2/2) Now you may say that it is isn't forcing, but they may believe it is, so who are we to judge?
All I'm saying is, don't force anything. If a group believe same sex marriage is wrong, then we can't tell them otherwise. (1/2)
Would allowing same sex marriage force it on those that do not believe in it, and not the other way around?
Feed the Dada.
But fish don't need a bicycle?