1405 pts ยท January 23, 2014
WITNESSED
Supernatural shout out
This is now the third part 131
inb4 right bear is filled with spiders
I need context
It'd be less "chicken abuse" and more "abuse by chickens"
As a Floridian, I can confirm this happens a lot
I don't remember a Pluto in Greece.
My current fourth period in a nutshell.
Ditto
I was literally just sitting here thinking "What is this supposed to be? Is there a jumpscare or something? It's so pixelated."
I had to recheck to make sure you were the same guy
Wh- Which #5?
Lovely Science
Fuck, I need to get off Imgur!
I need to get off Imgur. Like right now. I've been staying up ever since all these came up.
I think the most complaints were "They have Nostrils!" But their shells are huge!
We need more "My Toe! My Toe!"
I'm a TMNT fan (since 2003 series on 4Kids), and I just wanted to know if this movie is worth watching.
I'm sorry, you were doing what to your dog?
I wish it was
That's hot
God, what am I doing with my life.
I would, but then I'd get another pun. So I'm just gonna say this isn't Minecraft.
So what I'm understanding is that you're saying that voxels = Minecraft.
Can you explain how this is a Minecraft post?
But the quicker way is usually also less painful. What?
Sadly, we tipped her. Just, what, like 2 bucks? I think 2 bucks.
I'm gonna need this later
Replying for later use
WITNESSED
Supernatural shout out
This is now the third part 131
inb4 right bear is filled with spiders
I need context
It'd be less "chicken abuse" and more "abuse by chickens"
As a Floridian, I can confirm this happens a lot
I don't remember a Pluto in Greece.
My current fourth period in a nutshell.
Ditto
I was literally just sitting here thinking "What is this supposed to be? Is there a jumpscare or something? It's so pixelated."
I had to recheck to make sure you were the same guy
Wh- Which #5?
Lovely Science
Fuck, I need to get off Imgur!
I need to get off Imgur. Like right now. I've been staying up ever since all these came up.
I think the most complaints were "They have Nostrils!" But their shells are huge!
We need more "My Toe! My Toe!"
I'm a TMNT fan (since 2003 series on 4Kids), and I just wanted to know if this movie is worth watching.
I'm sorry, you were doing what to your dog?
I wish it was
That's hot
God, what am I doing with my life.
I would, but then I'd get another pun. So I'm just gonna say this isn't Minecraft.
So what I'm understanding is that you're saying that voxels = Minecraft.
Can you explain how this is a Minecraft post?
But the quicker way is usually also less painful. What?
Sadly, we tipped her. Just, what, like 2 bucks? I think 2 bucks.
I'm gonna need this later
Replying for later use