Firebird64

17639 pts ยท April 24, 2012


Another inhabitant of the Imgurverse. I enjoy upvoting for creative & truly funny captions. If I'm in the mood, I even try to make some myself. What I don't like, are downvoters, the cancer and plague of this lovely place. I'd rather say that here, than make 20 comments about it.

That's the .gif that keeps on giving.

13 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I've never been able to fap properly since what happened over Macho Grande, either...

13 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I don't care how straight a guy you are, that's a look that turns any man gay.

14 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 0

But, where does that place Chocolate Bear?

14 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 1

Feel the terror of the Norwegian troll!

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

My brain can't decide between Allman Brothers, and Tenchi Muyo.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This is what happens when Reddit goes down.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I keep waiting for them to start clapping.

14 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I'm having a hard time trying to find the black guy.

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ah, the dangers of yelling "Do me!" in a crowded bar.

14 years ago | Likes 18 Dislikes 0

Someone finally speaks some Russian I understand!

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Before I even looked at the comments, I knew you were going to regret that.

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

The sad part is, when you look at Orson's career, W.R. Hearst really did win after all. Hearst reduced Welles to a B-picture career.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I like this planet. You get off!

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

And now, we'll turn it over to our tame race driver!

14 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Much more satisfying than the Katy Perry version. Alison Brie FTW!

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That reminds me of Dave Grohl's story about one of the former Nirvana drummers.

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

And then, came a man I can't name; because if I do, I'll be maimed. He'll chop off my head, and then I'll be dead. It's time to throwdown!

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Fuck the fucking fuckers.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I don't care how old I am, I still find Jackass funny.

14 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

You're just being glib.

14 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Go home, Flea, you've been gassed.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

RESPECT THE COLBERT!

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I love to look at all of these pictures and laugh. 'Cause of the humor.

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

The good part is, you get to give little kids the finger. Bad part is, you don't remember doing it when the mother yells at you.

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Well, excuuuuuse me!

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Last time I checked, humans didn't have the ability to mind-meld.

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Whomever rubs that Facebook feed up the wrong way shall meet a sticky end.

14 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Nagilum has a place on Earth now?

14 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Now I know why they use the term "cum dumpster."

14 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1