2937 pts ยท December 29, 2012
As a Jew I fucking love these.
Sssssss....
DEPLOY FLAPS!
Ohhhhhh Samsung, you sassy.
Myyyy precioussssssss....
I could see it being real. moot has been through some shit, and these SJW types are truly insane. They really think they're doing good.
Dude moot is gonna shit a brick once he finds out this leaked. I don't think they're being unreasonable though.
Very informative.
Congrats OP, you're now famous off the suffering of your sister.
My wife cheated on me and I left her, so similar shit here. Good luck from North Carolina, brother.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Let us all be touched by His Noodly Appendage.
Oh my God that was beautiful. I'm crying.
Liar.
This is why you should separate faith and religion. I fail to see how God could be angry at anyone for these things. No one is getting hurt.
I pick things up and put them down again.
MANY WHELPS, BITCH!
Moar.
Better submit that to the Imgur team. New bugs!
When I tried setting up dual-booting on Windows 7 and the Windows 8 Pre-Release.
Whoa there buddy. I'm a computer technician; it's an automatic response to try and help. Looking from this side, yeah, OP is gone. Weird.
It's not gone on my end here. Maybe delete your cache?
That's not depressing at all.
There are attractive fat people on both sides, that's my point. Women aren't the only people who are shamed for being fat.
There are plenty of plus sized models. The proof is right in front of you, why don't you see it?
And there are some women who can be fat and attractive. The point is that fat shaming isn't just against women.
That's why I challenge everything I know on a daily basis. Humans find answers that are the least-wrong. We're wrong answer machines.
There's lots of flak given for fat-shaming and a push to accept fat women as BBW. Not men. And they are sexy for reasons other than looks.
Not true at all. It's just as bad for men as women, perhaps worse because generally women can be pretty judgemental and shallow.
As a fat man who is trying hard to get in shape, yes. This is absolutely a thing and can be very disheartening.
The point is that society judges men very harshly; even doubt their masculinity. Women get plenty of flack, but it goes both ways.
As a Jew I fucking love these.
Sssssss....
DEPLOY FLAPS!
Ohhhhhh Samsung, you sassy.
Myyyy precioussssssss....
I could see it being real. moot has been through some shit, and these SJW types are truly insane. They really think they're doing good.
Dude moot is gonna shit a brick once he finds out this leaked. I don't think they're being unreasonable though.
Very informative.
Congrats OP, you're now famous off the suffering of your sister.
My wife cheated on me and I left her, so similar shit here. Good luck from North Carolina, brother.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Let us all be touched by His Noodly Appendage.
Oh my God that was beautiful. I'm crying.
Liar.
This is why you should separate faith and religion. I fail to see how God could be angry at anyone for these things. No one is getting hurt.
I pick things up and put them down again.
MANY WHELPS, BITCH!
Moar.
Better submit that to the Imgur team. New bugs!
When I tried setting up dual-booting on Windows 7 and the Windows 8 Pre-Release.
Whoa there buddy. I'm a computer technician; it's an automatic response to try and help. Looking from this side, yeah, OP is gone. Weird.
It's not gone on my end here. Maybe delete your cache?
That's not depressing at all.
There are attractive fat people on both sides, that's my point. Women aren't the only people who are shamed for being fat.
There are plenty of plus sized models. The proof is right in front of you, why don't you see it?
And there are some women who can be fat and attractive. The point is that fat shaming isn't just against women.
That's why I challenge everything I know on a daily basis. Humans find answers that are the least-wrong. We're wrong answer machines.
There's lots of flak given for fat-shaming and a push to accept fat women as BBW. Not men. And they are sexy for reasons other than looks.
Not true at all. It's just as bad for men as women, perhaps worse because generally women can be pretty judgemental and shallow.
As a fat man who is trying hard to get in shape, yes. This is absolutely a thing and can be very disheartening.
The point is that society judges men very harshly; even doubt their masculinity. Women get plenty of flack, but it goes both ways.