880 pts · July 20, 2014
Digital nomad traveling America with the best doggo of all time!
Atlassian
Lol how are there no cake fans in these comments yet?
Spring break WOOO
Does he also eat cats?
Psh you mean half life 3 confirmed (I heard Alex jones say it)
This literally has an RT (“Russia Today” - Russian state propaganda) logo in the corner and no other identifiable tags. I smell bullshit.
Someone get them a copy of factorio, stat!
"Master has given dobby a sock?"
Am I seriously the only one who's losing my mind about how much this is definitely Dennis Reynolds with a chin prosthetic?
The donkey is Microsoft me thinks
It is!
Did you just cornhole your butter?
Half life 3 confirmed.
Nice! I try to do the same thing when I'm out, I'm glad there's others! Bringing a smile to some strangers face is a great feeling.
This makes me miss the man show
Oh yeah, none of that Oscar-Meier nonsense!
Of course! She got lots more too!
Nor do I friend, which is why I was eating bacon with my other hand :3
Oh, THIS is crossfit. Got it.
I lost my mother to addiction when I was 18, but the rest of my family made me whole again. I hope you have someone who you can lean on.
This person is grieving, don't be a cunt.
I seriously lost my shit at that part.
Agreed...minus the rusty metal ????
But seriously who did the typography for this?
This is the easiest decision in the world, red pill, wait for bitcoin, become a millionaire for like 100$
I think the real question on everyone's mind is how fast is she?
Seriously though, this is what we spend our time talking about with politics? :-/
"Oh you little snitch"
Right? Coulda just stopped the next hitler right there.
lol I've never seen a dog reboot before
Atlassian
Lol how are there no cake fans in these comments yet?
Spring break WOOO
Does he also eat cats?
Psh you mean half life 3 confirmed (I heard Alex jones say it)
This literally has an RT (“Russia Today” - Russian state propaganda) logo in the corner and no other identifiable tags. I smell bullshit.
Someone get them a copy of factorio, stat!
"Master has given dobby a sock?"
Am I seriously the only one who's losing my mind about how much this is definitely Dennis Reynolds with a chin prosthetic?
The donkey is Microsoft me thinks
It is!
Did you just cornhole your butter?
Half life 3 confirmed.
Nice! I try to do the same thing when I'm out, I'm glad there's others! Bringing a smile to some strangers face is a great feeling.
This makes me miss the man show
Oh yeah, none of that Oscar-Meier nonsense!
Of course! She got lots more too!
Nor do I friend, which is why I was eating bacon with my other hand :3
Oh, THIS is crossfit. Got it.
I lost my mother to addiction when I was 18, but the rest of my family made me whole again. I hope you have someone who you can lean on.
This person is grieving, don't be a cunt.
I seriously lost my shit at that part.
Agreed...minus the rusty metal ????
But seriously who did the typography for this?
This is the easiest decision in the world, red pill, wait for bitcoin, become a millionaire for like 100$
I think the real question on everyone's mind is how fast is she?
Seriously though, this is what we spend our time talking about with politics? :-/
"Oh you little snitch"
Right? Coulda just stopped the next hitler right there.
lol I've never seen a dog reboot before