55 pts ยท September 17, 2015
His time is now
It shouldn't be a valid argument. 2/2
But there is no evidence of some super natural being, just books written by people. Until there is actual evidence of this type of being,1/2
Recently rewatched this movie and Damn its so good
Does it come in flaming hot!?
It would probably be visible at 10x
They call me the demon slayer
So the danger must be growing
Bear is driving
Hold the door QQ
This is actually footage of shenron being summoned
I want this as a phone background!!!
Not with that attitude!
I'm dying
His time is now
It shouldn't be a valid argument. 2/2
But there is no evidence of some super natural being, just books written by people. Until there is actual evidence of this type of being,1/2
Recently rewatched this movie and Damn its so good
Does it come in flaming hot!?
It would probably be visible at 10x
They call me the demon slayer
So the danger must be growing
Bear is driving
Hold the door QQ
This is actually footage of shenron being summoned
I want this as a phone background!!!
Not with that attitude!
I'm dying