5977 pts ยท May 11, 2013
I have now written something about myself.
Your proposition is fishy and I shall have no part in it. I said good day, sir!
Your statement is a phallusy.
I had an answer for that but then I realized it was a LOT funnier in my head than in reality.
Joke's on you OP, I've been dressing like this since 1989!
Expected Dickbutt.
Get out the way, bitch, get out the way!
Because you're a bad man.
Well, ok, but I refuse to enjoy it.
"I am Snape. The potions master."
Rando's won more games than I'm comfortable admitting at my house.
Where... where did you get a Canadaball?
That's the sensible thing to assume but you can totally get where I'm coming from, right?
That looks like neither ice nor wine to me.
Legitimate question, is it on fire? It looks like it's on fire.
Are we going to try to hash out custody? I want him on the weekends.
Sigh... *unzips*
Chinese food... so good.
I dated a ladybarber for a while. Her tools of the trade always fascinated me.
Now he knows what it's like to get a faceful of seed.
All hail the Alot!
Nyquil parties.
It's like Madonna got festive.
I don't... I don't understand.
You're welcome. Least I could do.
I love you, Ninja Spider-Man.
But... Disneyland is only two hours away with traffic. What kind of Mickey Mouse operation are you running here?
I want to live in this room and never leave.
Upvoting for downvoting Javert.
I break that law at least three times a week.
Terrible.
Your proposition is fishy and I shall have no part in it. I said good day, sir!
Your statement is a phallusy.
I had an answer for that but then I realized it was a LOT funnier in my head than in reality.
Joke's on you OP, I've been dressing like this since 1989!
Expected Dickbutt.
Get out the way, bitch, get out the way!
Because you're a bad man.
Well, ok, but I refuse to enjoy it.
"I am Snape. The potions master."
Rando's won more games than I'm comfortable admitting at my house.
Where... where did you get a Canadaball?
That's the sensible thing to assume but you can totally get where I'm coming from, right?
That looks like neither ice nor wine to me.
Legitimate question, is it on fire? It looks like it's on fire.
Are we going to try to hash out custody? I want him on the weekends.
Sigh... *unzips*
Chinese food... so good.
I dated a ladybarber for a while. Her tools of the trade always fascinated me.
Now he knows what it's like to get a faceful of seed.
All hail the Alot!
Nyquil parties.
It's like Madonna got festive.
I don't... I don't understand.
You're welcome. Least I could do.
I love you, Ninja Spider-Man.
But... Disneyland is only two hours away with traffic. What kind of Mickey Mouse operation are you running here?
I want to live in this room and never leave.
Upvoting for downvoting Javert.
I break that law at least three times a week.
Terrible.