291 pts · July 9, 2014
I should probably write something about me here, BUT I'M TOO LAZY FOR THAT KINDA CRAP!
when you're ready to the your lunch break but u quickly realize that your shift is already over, happens too often for me
https://youtu.be/yJpc91JtB_Y
A couple of girls did this in Finland a couple of years ago, they forgot to check for obstacles...One of them died when she hit a metal wire
can say that an AT mine with 9.5kg of C4 explosion 100m away, punches like a boxer in your chest even so "far" away...
Greetings from Finland, god jul/hyvää joulua
Unfortunately we dont do so much paperwork on what we take where but I will send an email to my foreman's boss and complain later today.
I have been servicing slot machines and pinballs for 4 years, I can say that the piece in the pic would be a dream compared to ours
this decribes my new boss after coming back to work after my military service
I need this shirt
MRW my former colleague said that he had to fill in the divorce papers when his girlfriend and wife didn't like each other :D
Saw the same thing with a white swan that flew into HV wires and how it suddenly became the black swan
Därför flytta jag bort så fort som ja kunde:)
Kauniainen
Five Finger Deathpunch - Remember Everything
http://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRm2LVZ0qu8Xo9a/giphy.gif
pronounced seben eleben?
As a fireworks technician from Finland I have to say that the permits are so easy to get and thats probably a 12" ball
So much aids
Got one also: Im very allergic to cats and cant be in tje same room where a cat has been, she forces my dad to buy a cat, bye bye dad then
Cat.exe has stopped working. End task/cancel
Dont fuck with Finnish cashiers bc they will Finnish you!
it actually works tried it on a vw transporter bumper, did not restore it perfectly but good enough
Take-offs?
Updooots
Upvotes everybody
So common for the superbike game, a computer change should do the trick
They shouldnt be that expensive to Finland from USA, tavataan torilla
Source?
Here take my +1
when you're ready to the your lunch break but u quickly realize that your shift is already over, happens too often for me
https://youtu.be/yJpc91JtB_Y
A couple of girls did this in Finland a couple of years ago, they forgot to check for obstacles...One of them died when she hit a metal wire
can say that an AT mine with 9.5kg of C4 explosion 100m away, punches like a boxer in your chest even so "far" away...
Greetings from Finland, god jul/hyvää joulua
Unfortunately we dont do so much paperwork on what we take where but I will send an email to my foreman's boss and complain later today.
I have been servicing slot machines and pinballs for 4 years, I can say that the piece in the pic would be a dream compared to ours
this decribes my new boss after coming back to work after my military service
I need this shirt
MRW my former colleague said that he had to fill in the divorce papers when his girlfriend and wife didn't like each other :D
Saw the same thing with a white swan that flew into HV wires and how it suddenly became the black swan
Därför flytta jag bort så fort som ja kunde:)
Kauniainen
Five Finger Deathpunch - Remember Everything
http://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRm2LVZ0qu8Xo9a/giphy.gif
pronounced seben eleben?
As a fireworks technician from Finland I have to say that the permits are so easy to get and thats probably a 12" ball
So much aids
Got one also: Im very allergic to cats and cant be in tje same room where a cat has been, she forces my dad to buy a cat, bye bye dad then
Cat.exe has stopped working. End task/cancel
Dont fuck with Finnish cashiers bc they will Finnish you!
it actually works tried it on a vw transporter bumper, did not restore it perfectly but good enough
Take-offs?
Updooots
Upvotes everybody
So common for the superbike game, a computer change should do the trick
They shouldnt be that expensive to Finland from USA, tavataan torilla
Source?
Here take my +1
http://media.giphy.com/media/lXiRm2LVZ0qu8Xo9a/giphy.gif