FluffyTurtleMonkey

2203 pts ยท March 21, 2013


I sit beside the fire and think of all that I have seen, of meadow-flowers and butterflies In summers that have been; Of yellow leaves and gossamer in autumns that there were, with morning mist and silver sun and wind upon my hair. I sit beside the fire and think of how the world will be when winter comes without a spring that I shall ever see. For still there are so many things that I have never seen: in every wood in every spring there is a different green. I sit beside the fire and think of people long ago, and people who will see a world that I shall never know. But all the while I sit and think of times there were before, I listen for returning feet and voices at the door. J.R.R.Tolkien

Culpeper

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The cat is so done with this shit.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I'm a southerner without central air, that shit is expensive.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I see what you did there

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Carrie Preston: True Blood

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Too soon.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Damn. I thought my cat was fat.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 3

I've found my zombie apocalypse car .

12 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 1

*other* dammit

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I would love to find out that there is life on there worlds.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I second that

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Well, toilet water actually is cleaner...........

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

*cringing intensifies*

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

So it's from your okcupid account?

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I had a commodore 64, paperboy was awesome!

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You took the words out of my mouth. +1

12 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I read that as drinkable and I was confused for a moment. +1

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ha ha, if it had sounded like that I would have actually sat and waited for the internet to load.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That sound still haunts my dreams.

12 years ago | Likes 121 Dislikes 0

wut?

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Your daughter better sleep with one eye open OP.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

She can when she doesn't have legs.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

My cat is afraid of balloons and....bubbles.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

JEWT&T

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

http://imgur.com/TIZx7IX

12 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1

http://imgur.com/TIZx7IX

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I feel the same way, I've started downvoting all the tits and ass.

12 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 3

Thank you.

12 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

The last one. " The fuck you look in' at?"

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I think your cat ate him and took his awesome outfit.

12 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0