6320 pts · January 15, 2013
I have 10,588 songs on my ipod and listen to about 3 of them.
You got this! Such attract. You’ll find that other person!
Nice
I only go to starshmucks if it's for free. Also, I'm sad that my people around me dont get these references.
Though therapy is a great tool. Weed just makes me 100% more anxious than I was previously.
I'm not totally sure that's true. I've heard that said about alcohol too since it lowers the mental breaks we put on ourselves.
I've got really bad period cramps and it works fine for me. Hormones are weird though so if you're happy right now, then I wouldn't try it.
I really liked the butterfly one! Made me smile and I sent it to a friend :)
It really doesn't live up to the book, but was still a tear jerker. Lots of cute dogs though.
My friends are very open minded about sex so it's pretty easy to find willing participants.
You are just so helpful!
Whats that taste like?
Wow. So glad I watched the video now. I'm still not sure what I took from it though.
When Ouron High School visits your country..
Full blown chuckle. Thank you for the laugh!
Whoa! When did ++ replace ** for describing actions?
I favorited this post just so I could come back to your comment. Amazing.
Well, I don't think it has to be your past life. Just whatever the balance is currently affects the future.
Not that I ever rake anything, but it kinda blew my mind.
Is it sad that I never thought to use the other side of the rake like this?
In my experience, the fun is in part who you play with. Great minds that go outside of the box can make a great game.
Another timeless song. I will never not be able to listen to it.
This one is my favorite from them. They played it at the last song of their set and it was fantastic.
Yes! Timeless song.
Her smile is so cute!
Wouldn't it be easier to use orange because it's closer to the predominantly white skin tone?
Daaaang! Dat curb appeal tho!
It took me 3 hours to get the entire joke...
Mustache or mask?
Chuckle for me. Upvote for you.
I call it my wolf pack.
You got this! Such attract. You’ll find that other person!
Nice
I only go to starshmucks if it's for free. Also, I'm sad that my people around me dont get these references.
Though therapy is a great tool. Weed just makes me 100% more anxious than I was previously.
I'm not totally sure that's true. I've heard that said about alcohol too since it lowers the mental breaks we put on ourselves.
I've got really bad period cramps and it works fine for me. Hormones are weird though so if you're happy right now, then I wouldn't try it.
I really liked the butterfly one! Made me smile and I sent it to a friend :)
It really doesn't live up to the book, but was still a tear jerker. Lots of cute dogs though.
My friends are very open minded about sex so it's pretty easy to find willing participants.
You are just so helpful!
Whats that taste like?
Wow. So glad I watched the video now. I'm still not sure what I took from it though.
When Ouron High School visits your country..
Full blown chuckle. Thank you for the laugh!
Whoa! When did ++ replace ** for describing actions?
I favorited this post just so I could come back to your comment. Amazing.
Well, I don't think it has to be your past life. Just whatever the balance is currently affects the future.
Not that I ever rake anything, but it kinda blew my mind.
Is it sad that I never thought to use the other side of the rake like this?
In my experience, the fun is in part who you play with. Great minds that go outside of the box can make a great game.
Another timeless song. I will never not be able to listen to it.
This one is my favorite from them. They played it at the last song of their set and it was fantastic.
Yes! Timeless song.
Her smile is so cute!
Wouldn't it be easier to use orange because it's closer to the predominantly white skin tone?
Daaaang! Dat curb appeal tho!
It took me 3 hours to get the entire joke...
Mustache or mask?
Chuckle for me. Upvote for you.
I call it my wolf pack.