2391 pts ยท March 14, 2017
permanently banned, imgur is starting to suck
Break up?
Why?
You single now?
Newborns are scary, hope you have help when you go home!
Gordon Ramsay would not approve
Nasty
Like "you dumb bitch"
You should eat a little more
Get off here with your happy life and shit
Went there to see how many screenshot of people's dick I could get, came out with a lot
Have them on a different account
So casual
It's true
I shouldn't have looked
That's dead skin from someone's heels
Check username
Get it resized
Break up?
Why?
You single now?
Newborns are scary, hope you have help when you go home!
Gordon Ramsay would not approve
Nasty
Like "you dumb bitch"
You should eat a little more
Get off here with your happy life and shit
Went there to see how many screenshot of people's dick I could get, came out with a lot
Have them on a different account
So casual
It's true
I shouldn't have looked
That's dead skin from someone's heels
Check username
Get it resized