15964 pts ยท December 6, 2012
Uhm... this is me... I guess...
crazy how nature do that
So... what's the ruling on this? a Ball?
Heard you talkin shit
All hail the UNIX Epoch!
Yeup! She was always great to talk to and she deserves every bit of that random internet fame :)
And I went to high school with this girl. I feel like you and I should be friends.
yeup that and Death was spelled as Deeth. I assumed they were typos.
Here's the alphabet - http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daedric_Alphabet
Translated: (I obsessed over reading Daedric writing when it was in Morrowind)
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2015/01/dear_prudence_i_want_to_stop_working_at_26.html
Misconception about the third one. It's an advice article and that was the question asked. The author answers it fairly well. Link below.
Oops! I haven't done it yet.
WoW couples will always be strangely adorable.
Article says it's not on sale yet, but here's the maker's site - https://www.etsy.com/shop/JohnsonArmsProps
Brother him.
"TAXI!" -Tire, probably
Jesus that was fast
There are apps on Android (and maybe iOS?) to get around this.
ME TOO! UPVOTE!
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. UPVOTE!
'CAUSE UPVOTE!
CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THE CAT, BUT HERE'S AN UPVOTE!
UPVOTE!
Surf on top of it. Congratulations, you are now surfing the internet.
Pretty sure that would be illegal in the US. Needs that orange tip. Or not, freak out cops. Have fun.
Yes, well, we have those here in America too.
crazy how nature do that
So... what's the ruling on this? a Ball?
Heard you talkin shit
All hail the UNIX Epoch!
Yeup! She was always great to talk to and she deserves every bit of that random internet fame :)
And I went to high school with this girl. I feel like you and I should be friends.
yeup that and Death was spelled as Deeth. I assumed they were typos.
Here's the alphabet - http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Daedric_Alphabet
Translated:
(I obsessed over reading Daedric writing when it was in Morrowind)
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2015/01/dear_prudence_i_want_to_stop_working_at_26.html
Misconception about the third one. It's an advice article and that was the question asked. The author answers it fairly well. Link below.
Oops! I haven't done it yet.
WoW couples will always be strangely adorable.
Article says it's not on sale yet, but here's the maker's site - https://www.etsy.com/shop/JohnsonArmsProps
Brother him.
"TAXI!" -Tire, probably
Jesus that was fast
There are apps on Android (and maybe iOS?) to get around this.
ME TOO! UPVOTE!
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. UPVOTE!
'CAUSE UPVOTE!
CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THE CAT, BUT HERE'S AN UPVOTE!
UPVOTE!
Surf on top of it. Congratulations, you are now surfing the internet.
Pretty sure that would be illegal in the US. Needs that orange tip. Or not, freak out cops. Have fun.
Yes, well, we have those here in America too.