1329 pts ยท January 17, 2014
I am a guy... I like to do stuff!
Surface tension prevents him from falling through as long as he keeps moving
I get it
Damn
This needs to be a thing
+1 for the blonde
Lmao
+1 for your hard work
Fuck the world
TL;DR comment
Police do more good than bad.. there are exceptions but most people only see half the situation and automatically assume the cop is an ass.
+1 for not expecting that
You glorious bastard!
I love lion head rabbits
I wish I could up vote more than 1 point for how true this is
this date was posted already
5
Repost
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Not seeing a damn thing here.
He was a good boy!
It's the thought and effort that counts.. who cares if it's shit.. she still tried to make you dinner. Shes a keeper in my book
I guess she literally fell for him... I am very lame..
No my wife fucking blows her ass up everyday... smh
damn desperate bird..
"All gave some; some gave all" RIP
Used to works as a toll collector. Had a grandma ask if she could kiss me. told her to come back when I got off of work. She didn't
Can I ask why you got your license so late?
Everytime I see a child with a helmet I have an urge to run them over with my car...."ehh they have a helmet on"
Camera guy thought he was far enough away
Surface tension prevents him from falling through as long as he keeps moving
I get it
Damn
This needs to be a thing
+1 for the blonde
Lmao
+1 for your hard work
Fuck the world
TL;DR comment
Police do more good than bad.. there are exceptions but most people only see half the situation and automatically assume the cop is an ass.
+1 for not expecting that
You glorious bastard!
I love lion head rabbits
I wish I could up vote more than 1 point for how true this is
this date was posted already
5
Repost
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Not seeing a damn thing here.
He was a good boy!
It's the thought and effort that counts.. who cares if it's shit.. she still tried to make you dinner. Shes a keeper in my book
I guess she literally fell for him... I am very lame..
No my wife fucking blows her ass up everyday... smh
damn desperate bird..
"All gave some; some gave all" RIP
Used to works as a toll collector. Had a grandma ask if she could kiss me. told her to come back when I got off of work. She didn't
Can I ask why you got your license so late?
Everytime I see a child with a helmet I have an urge to run them over with my car...."ehh they have a helmet on"
Camera guy thought he was far enough away