6899 pts ยท November 10, 2016
just a lonely nobody lurking around. so much time, so little to do...
best part about this clip is knowing exactly which store it is and being a regular customer there.
actually still having one within 50 miles. all the local ones were owned by the same franchisee and they went under a few months ago.
extreme social anxiety, to the point of not being able to handle speaking to people or being in the same room as someone I don't know. it's slightly better online, but not enough to make meeting people possible.
I'd be incredibly surprised, mostly because I never go in public and therefore you'd be in my house.
idk man, my life is a sporting event in garbage time and I'm running out the clock
restaurant websites that actually let you view a menu without starting an order. I can understand needing a location for availability and pricing, but not everyone is intending to order online. maybe I intend to dine in and want to check ingredients or options before I arrive, maybe I'm deciding if it's somewhere worth trying tomorrow. all that does is drive away potential customers because clearly only those ordering online matter now.
also Morrowind
neither, I don't like ice cream
generally speaking, creatures with damage reduction have natural weapons that overcome their own DR, so therefore a werewolf can hurt another werewolf because their claws and fangs count as magic weapons
oh no, looks like there's gonna be a...food fight
a Matchbox/Hot Wheels/the equivalent thereof type of toy car.
I'm virtually incapable of meeting people at all, so odds are I actually already have. all none of them.
the real reason why ChilledChaos moved
+1 for Chibi
the real death knell was not attempting to engage the anti-Trump conservative demographic. Biden managed to sway a lot of them because he was an alternative old white dude to the one they didn't like. this time around, those people felt alienated by a "radical" choice (in their minds) so defaulted to the lesser evil, in their opinion. and I feel like this is a trend the Dems have to fix, because it'll keep biting them. identity politics are a draw within the Dem base, but a liability outside it.
I believe if the Democrats switched the order of the candidates, they would've done better. not any disrespect towards Harris, but the Dems always seem to forget that they need to appeal to people outside their own base. and I guarantee there were a lot of people who chose Trump over Harris but would've preferred Walz. a woman, of color no less, is just too progressive for those people to stomach. it's a shame.
someone's been playing too much Mario Kart
in this game, you're assigned one of two roles, employee or dissident. asking people to spell employee backwards would be easy for an employee character because it's right there on the screen for them. for a dissident, however, they'd have to think about it and struggle.
Lockdown Protocol, this game is absolutely amazing to watch.
it indicates that a player is a dissident role to other dissident players, the ones who are tasked with sabotaging everyone else.
me, perpetually
Anakin's saber: younglings
source: juniperfoxx on IG
I just can't believe he managed to last three years without Frieza noticing the spirit bomb
the purrnisher
Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Stadium.
yes, really. it's about picking up scents the opossum likes, usually to mask their own. I follow a few wildlife rescue places and their opossums tend to do that regularly.
the opossum is slubbing, trying to get the human scent to rub off on them as a defense mechanism. if the opossum smells like a human, predators might stay away or at least not notice their opossum scent.
best part about this clip is knowing exactly which store it is and being a regular customer there.
actually still having one within 50 miles. all the local ones were owned by the same franchisee and they went under a few months ago.
extreme social anxiety, to the point of not being able to handle speaking to people or being in the same room as someone I don't know. it's slightly better online, but not enough to make meeting people possible.
I'd be incredibly surprised, mostly because I never go in public and therefore you'd be in my house.
idk man, my life is a sporting event in garbage time and I'm running out the clock
restaurant websites that actually let you view a menu without starting an order. I can understand needing a location for availability and pricing, but not everyone is intending to order online. maybe I intend to dine in and want to check ingredients or options before I arrive, maybe I'm deciding if it's somewhere worth trying tomorrow. all that does is drive away potential customers because clearly only those ordering online matter now.
also Morrowind
neither, I don't like ice cream
generally speaking, creatures with damage reduction have natural weapons that overcome their own DR, so therefore a werewolf can hurt another werewolf because their claws and fangs count as magic weapons
oh no, looks like there's gonna be a...food fight
a Matchbox/Hot Wheels/the equivalent thereof type of toy car.
I'm virtually incapable of meeting people at all, so odds are I actually already have. all none of them.
the real reason why ChilledChaos moved
+1 for Chibi
the real death knell was not attempting to engage the anti-Trump conservative demographic. Biden managed to sway a lot of them because he was an alternative old white dude to the one they didn't like. this time around, those people felt alienated by a "radical" choice (in their minds) so defaulted to the lesser evil, in their opinion. and I feel like this is a trend the Dems have to fix, because it'll keep biting them. identity politics are a draw within the Dem base, but a liability outside it.
I believe if the Democrats switched the order of the candidates, they would've done better. not any disrespect towards Harris, but the Dems always seem to forget that they need to appeal to people outside their own base. and I guarantee there were a lot of people who chose Trump over Harris but would've preferred Walz. a woman, of color no less, is just too progressive for those people to stomach. it's a shame.
someone's been playing too much Mario Kart
in this game, you're assigned one of two roles, employee or dissident. asking people to spell employee backwards would be easy for an employee character because it's right there on the screen for them. for a dissident, however, they'd have to think about it and struggle.
Lockdown Protocol, this game is absolutely amazing to watch.
it indicates that a player is a dissident role to other dissident players, the ones who are tasked with sabotaging everyone else.
me, perpetually
Anakin's saber: younglings
source: juniperfoxx on IG
I just can't believe he managed to last three years without Frieza noticing the spirit bomb
the purrnisher
Perfect Dark, Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon Stadium.
yes, really. it's about picking up scents the opossum likes, usually to mask their own. I follow a few wildlife rescue places and their opossums tend to do that regularly.
the opossum is slubbing, trying to get the human scent to rub off on them as a defense mechanism. if the opossum smells like a human, predators might stay away or at least not notice their opossum scent.