1743 pts ยท May 1, 2013
Yes.
He says thanks
Lovely! My fav is the chicken nugget :B
+1 Thanks for the walk thru, I will try all of this once the battery has defrosted
Thank you, I will thaw it out then :)
Thanks, I knew this, but shit happens
Longevity of this car is not really a big deal
Well it's gotten to about - 15f around here lately so that'd do it. Is it at least possible with a jump, even if not the smartest option?
Thanks for this, I was hoping this was the case, phew!
And how does the electricals briefly coming on fit into this explanation? Ty again (2/2)
Thanks for your reply, how long should I wait do you think? Would revving the donor car speed this up? (1/2)
YOU'RE a town
Arietty
Idk, they're a long way from Canada
Well, while they're in my yard I consider them my pets
He suggested the dress resembled a male body part. Not using offensive words tho idk
Yeah, that's what I meant, although practically celebrations begin around 10pm tomorrow and into the new day.
See a doctor, dude
For some Churches, Christmas IS tomorrow
Display it how you like. People think they're an 'investment' like beanie babies and try to keep them nice for resale value
I agree, it's just bad luck to match with a polar opposite.
Whatever your mom weighs
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DirectDiligentEnglishsetter-max-1mb.gif
I think it's just bad luck..
He never used the word sports himself though. Also, what maniac matches you with someone who loves what you're allergic to?
New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
I had a fair amount of trouble on the mobile version. Try browser?
I'm going to end up in the Walmart souvenir section for sure :/
He says thanks
Lovely! My fav is the chicken nugget :B
+1 Thanks for the walk thru, I will try all of this once the battery has defrosted
Thank you, I will thaw it out then :)
Thanks, I knew this, but shit happens
Longevity of this car is not really a big deal
Well it's gotten to about - 15f around here lately so that'd do it. Is it at least possible with a jump, even if not the smartest option?
Thanks for this, I was hoping this was the case, phew!
And how does the electricals briefly coming on fit into this explanation? Ty again (2/2)
Thanks for your reply, how long should I wait do you think? Would revving the donor car speed this up? (1/2)
YOU'RE a town
Arietty
Idk, they're a long way from Canada
Well, while they're in my yard I consider them my pets
He suggested the dress resembled a male body part. Not using offensive words tho idk
Yeah, that's what I meant, although practically celebrations begin around 10pm tomorrow and into the new day.
See a doctor, dude
For some Churches, Christmas IS tomorrow
Display it how you like. People think they're an 'investment' like beanie babies and try to keep them nice for resale value
I agree, it's just bad luck to match with a polar opposite.
Whatever your mom weighs
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DirectDiligentEnglishsetter-max-1mb.gif
I think it's just bad luck..
He never used the word sports himself though. Also, what maniac matches you with someone who loves what you're allergic to?
New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox
I had a fair amount of trouble on the mobile version. Try browser?
I'm going to end up in the Walmart souvenir section for sure :/