2935 pts · July 27, 2014
Just some dude from Chicago, ain't much to see here bro.
Some people don’t view the front page, and wouldn’t have ever seen it, so it’s not entirely a bad thing,
Is is Chicago as well, it was snowing yesterday, and today it’s shorts and a tee shirt weather.
I don’t mind cartoons, anime is usually too much like hentai for me to like
I feel like I’m the only person on this site that hates anime
What is LGBTQIA, that can’t be a thing
What does this have to do with the post?
Corn on pizza? I hate to say this but I’d rather be with the pineapple on pizza people
What is this pedophile shit?
You know, in some places it’s illegal to have chains on your tire.
Or maybe you just need to either swipe better or just tap each letter like normal
Maybe someone there had a bit of suffocation, no breathing
Something I like to shuffle
HEEEY YOU GUUUYS!
MSNBC*
If her age ain’t on the clock, she’s ready for the, rock named Pluto.
Then why did it melt ice if it isn't heated?
Aren't dragons immune to fire? So they shouldn't take too much damage from the other one, and doesn't Dragon fire kill the undead too, so...
Undead Dragon? Have some obsidian tipped ballistas to go with that.
I think if you'd just equip the unsullied and dathraki with obsidian, they'd do a hell of a job tearing threw the undead horde.
I believe people from this realm call them "object holders"
Fuck that, burn them all with fire!
Death for her
The fuck is an Avogadro
Wtf am I looking at here
I don't know what this game is but from the looks of things you have no life
Forever alone
Chimpanzee you say? I'd go for the term white trash
North Korea best Korea!
So I can have a beer with some of them from time to time, but when I need their help they toss me under the bus
Yes
Some people don’t view the front page, and wouldn’t have ever seen it, so it’s not entirely a bad thing,
Is is Chicago as well, it was snowing yesterday, and today it’s shorts and a tee shirt weather.
I don’t mind cartoons, anime is usually too much like hentai for me to like
I feel like I’m the only person on this site that hates anime
What is LGBTQIA, that can’t be a thing
What does this have to do with the post?
Corn on pizza? I hate to say this but I’d rather be with the pineapple on pizza people
What is this pedophile shit?
You know, in some places it’s illegal to have chains on your tire.
Or maybe you just need to either swipe better or just tap each letter like normal
Maybe someone there had a bit of suffocation, no breathing
Something I like to shuffle
HEEEY YOU GUUUYS!
MSNBC*
If her age ain’t on the clock, she’s ready for the, rock named Pluto.
Then why did it melt ice if it isn't heated?
Aren't dragons immune to fire? So they shouldn't take too much damage from the other one, and doesn't Dragon fire kill the undead too, so...
Undead Dragon? Have some obsidian tipped ballistas to go with that.
I think if you'd just equip the unsullied and dathraki with obsidian, they'd do a hell of a job tearing threw the undead horde.
I believe people from this realm call them "object holders"
Fuck that, burn them all with fire!
Death for her
The fuck is an Avogadro
Wtf am I looking at here
I don't know what this game is but from the looks of things you have no life
Forever alone
Chimpanzee you say? I'd go for the term white trash
North Korea best Korea!
So I can have a beer with some of them from time to time, but when I need their help they toss me under the bus
Yes