2147 pts ยท July 13, 2014
Something something taking off clothes, something something OP has a pussy
Seriously though, fuck Chris
After checking OP's username I'm pretty sure he's actually the cop
He makes sure to look into the camera to assert his dominance
I really wish this stuff was made up sometimes
I think you meant beautiful
Just admit it, you made it for yourself
Me when I'm surrounded by a bunch drunk fools on New Years
Yea but now it goes faster with the flames
I can do that too, I just don't want to
I love Kodi, it's great that you made this, OP. Now everyone will enjoy!
I wish I could say I've never been this aroused by potatoes before
As a Canadian I'm genuinely scared for my country's future if he wins
Don't come to Canada, we're unfortunately within the inevitable nuclear blast radius
That's hits way too close to home
Jokes on you, my screen is cracked and I didn't even notice
I was so confused what was going on for a good three loops
For some reason I feel like this could be true, then 2 months later she just said "Fuck it"
I usually don't have the patience to find out
I don't even care about the boobs, Babou is far more interesting
Well you're not going to have a lot of luck on that PoS Mac
Yea, no way I'm reading that
I was going to make a joke about getting guys to send me nudes and me pretending to be female but chances are I'd actually get them
One more for the #PCMasterRace I guess
If that cookie has raisins in it I think I'll take my chances with grandma
I like how the ball of cloud has a shadow and it appears to be sitting on the sky
Enjoy the dick pics
Gone, but never, ever, forgotten
That's all us Canadians want, just some attention
I'm sorry for not apologizing as well as being sorry for the comment
Something something taking off clothes, something something OP has a pussy
Seriously though, fuck Chris
After checking OP's username I'm pretty sure he's actually the cop
He makes sure to look into the camera to assert his dominance
I really wish this stuff was made up sometimes
I think you meant beautiful
Just admit it, you made it for yourself
Me when I'm surrounded by a bunch drunk fools on New Years
Yea but now it goes faster with the flames
I can do that too, I just don't want to
I love Kodi, it's great that you made this, OP. Now everyone will enjoy!
I wish I could say I've never been this aroused by potatoes before
As a Canadian I'm genuinely scared for my country's future if he wins
Don't come to Canada, we're unfortunately within the inevitable nuclear blast radius
That's hits way too close to home
Jokes on you, my screen is cracked and I didn't even notice
I was so confused what was going on for a good three loops
For some reason I feel like this could be true, then 2 months later she just said "Fuck it"
I usually don't have the patience to find out
I don't even care about the boobs, Babou is far more interesting
Well you're not going to have a lot of luck on that PoS Mac
Yea, no way I'm reading that
I was going to make a joke about getting guys to send me nudes and me pretending to be female but chances are I'd actually get them
One more for the #PCMasterRace I guess
If that cookie has raisins in it I think I'll take my chances with grandma
I like how the ball of cloud has a shadow and it appears to be sitting on the sky
Enjoy the dick pics
Gone, but never, ever, forgotten
That's all us Canadians want, just some attention
I'm sorry for not apologizing as well as being sorry for the comment