291 pts ยท November 28, 2015
A living contradiction
Push the button, Kronk!
Not only some sauce, but vsauce. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhijmGTwwo
.
There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Please, open his mouth.
Is it sad I read 'Power Rangers' as 'Power Bangers'? Like Hollywood decided to finally let a porn spoof ho to the big screen for all to see.
Surprisingly this was before running onto the field was a common occurrence iirc.
How dare you say that about my mother. But I admire the dedication to making such a long story about it.
I heard about that, hopefully things are still going well there. Loved the food.
I haven't been back to the Beacon in years since JC died. Might need to go back sometime soon them.
I recall reading one time where someone was asked to pull pictures of a dead friend's pc. They had left a file for them to delete their porn
> executes whatever it is designed to do. In this possible case, post a possible coded message for people
It's a program of sorts where you have to input something to prevent the program from running. Should you die, the program continues and <
I like how it went from one at a time to, "Let's just throw them all in there and see what happens"
133 times. He's already dead you monster, don't kill the robot more!
No, but thank you for making realize I do.
The after effects of molting
overshadow everything. I'll keep pushing on, assuming no more nasty surprises that we weren't aware of rear their heads around.
I do want to thank everyone for the words and assistance, I know there's going to be more good than bad, but the bad likes to
I feel like I'm watching frame by frame animation. I'm not sure how to feel about this now.
Someone send it to Ashens and let him attempt to take a bite out of it.
This lone bin has become the trash man.
So dark, I didn't even see it coming.
#40 Actually makes things worse for me, because then I'm making all these side details, and now I'm actively thinking instead of sleeping.
You show off all this terrible food, but not the greatness of the ramen sundae.
And then you'll blow up.
Most believe Kindred was based off this artists work, but the concept is nothing new.
Push the button, Kronk!
Not only some sauce, but vsauce. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhijmGTwwo
.
There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Please, open his mouth.
.
Is it sad I read 'Power Rangers' as 'Power Bangers'? Like Hollywood decided to finally let a porn spoof ho to the big screen for all to see.
Surprisingly this was before running onto the field was a common occurrence iirc.
How dare you say that about my mother. But I admire the dedication to making such a long story about it.
I heard about that, hopefully things are still going well there. Loved the food.
I haven't been back to the Beacon in years since JC died. Might need to go back sometime soon them.
I recall reading one time where someone was asked to pull pictures of a dead friend's pc. They had left a file for them to delete their porn
> executes whatever it is designed to do. In this possible case, post a possible coded message for people
It's a program of sorts where you have to input something to prevent the program from running. Should you die, the program continues and <
I like how it went from one at a time to, "Let's just throw them all in there and see what happens"
133 times. He's already dead you monster, don't kill the robot more!
No, but thank you for making realize I do.
The after effects of molting
overshadow everything. I'll keep pushing on, assuming no more nasty surprises that we weren't aware of rear their heads around.
I do want to thank everyone for the words and assistance, I know there's going to be more good than bad, but the bad likes to
I feel like I'm watching frame by frame animation. I'm not sure how to feel about this now.
Someone send it to Ashens and let him attempt to take a bite out of it.
This lone bin has become the trash man.
So dark, I didn't even see it coming.
#40 Actually makes things worse for me, because then I'm making all these side details, and now I'm actively thinking instead of sleeping.
You show off all this terrible food, but not the greatness of the ramen sundae.
And then you'll blow up.
.
Most believe Kindred was based off this artists work, but the concept is nothing new.