4188 pts ยท December 18, 2012
Bears are neat. I like them. Dec 17 cake day. (2012)
Flint style or Detroit?
What I miss most from Michigan: Lakes. Coney Islands.
Onna stick! Dibbler!
The hard part about knives that sharp, is that as soon as you cut something "regular" into the cutting board, they are no longer sharp.
I have thought of doing this before, but my art ability is lacking.
Ah, still a few days away in MI.
Where are you that rifle season is open on bucks already?
I just said "Oh Jesus" out loud, alone in my office.
"What are you gonna do? Tell Mom and Dad that I uploaded your dick sucking list to Facebook?" HAHAHAH
What the hell happened there? The AI on this robot is stuck!
So if all you can afford is $1.00 a week, they ask that you give 200-300% more? If you give $100 a week, they ask for another 10%...
Also that was a heck of a pick. No wonder he got so open. His guy got rocked.
Likely just trying to soften the blow to his head, and not straight up catch him. Same thing you try to do while spotting rock climbing.
I love my little jet pack!
Went to Italy recently. Hardly any tipping. Also taxes included in menu prices. Loved it. I tip 20% at home, but it does get old sometimes.
Moooooove bitch, get out the way!
A bit pedantic, but yes. I had my American Football and Football terms mixed up there. The actual content is still sound though.
1 referee, 2 assistant referees and possibly a 4th official. The 4th official only does administrative crap. Only referee can stop play.
In his scenario though, it was purely for investing. All of his daily expenses were paid for. (I am guessing, but come on.)
...to make those sorts of calls. You will occasionally see a ref give a card for an obvious dive. I wish it happened more often.
There is just a single referee trying to see 22 players on the field. Hard for them to tell. The line judges help, but they aren't allowed..
Every time I see this post, I actually laugh out loud when reading "try drinking a bucket of paint."
But booties are squishy, so you can just squish in farther.
When a director asked if I wanted a "promotion" that had on-call rotations (like I used to have) I literally laughed in their face.
Go green!
I used to go to the planetarium at MSU all the time. I got all happy when i recognized the building right away.
Did not think about that being a thing. One more reason that I don't SCUBA dive.
Superman does look badass. The closeup "view" is probably the best use of this format.
Yeah a bit, but that article lists homes in a 25year floodplain. How was that even allowed in the first place?
Does that happen? I agree that sounds non-ideal. Probably would be better to just re-zone it as wetland/park/whatever.
Flint style or Detroit?
What I miss most from Michigan: Lakes. Coney Islands.
Onna stick! Dibbler!
The hard part about knives that sharp, is that as soon as you cut something "regular" into the cutting board, they are no longer sharp.
I have thought of doing this before, but my art ability is lacking.
Ah, still a few days away in MI.
Where are you that rifle season is open on bucks already?
I just said "Oh Jesus" out loud, alone in my office.
"What are you gonna do? Tell Mom and Dad that I uploaded your dick sucking list to Facebook?" HAHAHAH
What the hell happened there? The AI on this robot is stuck!
So if all you can afford is $1.00 a week, they ask that you give 200-300% more? If you give $100 a week, they ask for another 10%...
Also that was a heck of a pick. No wonder he got so open. His guy got rocked.
Likely just trying to soften the blow to his head, and not straight up catch him. Same thing you try to do while spotting rock climbing.
I love my little jet pack!
Went to Italy recently. Hardly any tipping. Also taxes included in menu prices. Loved it. I tip 20% at home, but it does get old sometimes.
Moooooove bitch, get out the way!
A bit pedantic, but yes. I had my American Football and Football terms mixed up there. The actual content is still sound though.
1 referee, 2 assistant referees and possibly a 4th official. The 4th official only does administrative crap. Only referee can stop play.
In his scenario though, it was purely for investing. All of his daily expenses were paid for. (I am guessing, but come on.)
...to make those sorts of calls. You will occasionally see a ref give a card for an obvious dive. I wish it happened more often.
There is just a single referee trying to see 22 players on the field. Hard for them to tell. The line judges help, but they aren't allowed..
Every time I see this post, I actually laugh out loud when reading "try drinking a bucket of paint."
But booties are squishy, so you can just squish in farther.
When a director asked if I wanted a "promotion" that had on-call rotations (like I used to have) I literally laughed in their face.
Go green!
I used to go to the planetarium at MSU all the time. I got all happy when i recognized the building right away.
Did not think about that being a thing. One more reason that I don't SCUBA dive.
Superman does look badass. The closeup "view" is probably the best use of this format.
Yeah a bit, but that article lists homes in a 25year floodplain. How was that even allowed in the first place?
Does that happen? I agree that sounds non-ideal. Probably would be better to just re-zone it as wetland/park/whatever.