3660 pts ยท April 29, 2015
Yes. YES. YES!!! OHGODYES!!!!
Bellum is Latin for beautiful. No idea about the Sara part.
Done.
Single favorite Halloween treat. I've gotten at LEAST three cavities from candy corn alone.
He will either be impeached, or re-elected.
Hail Corporate.
Username checks out?
Actually not sure if it is. Depends on the culture in your country. In france, expressing your religion in public is considered offensive...
I took the short-cut. No loans, pissed away 30k anyway! *sob*
Not like tax-funded, public institutions are particularly cheap...
Probably MDMA. I know a guy...
Win's a win.
Name one thing the last vice president has done, policy wise. The vice isn't an adviser to the prez.
Where at?
Unpopular opinion: He wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, and is otherwise fairly level headed. Still a dick, just not alone.
Not all guys find super-confidence unattractive.
To each their own.
Consider this the memo.
"Straight".
I used to like these, but they are kinda starting to sound like they were written by neckbeards.
Rekt 'um.
I guarantee this is exactly what people will do with these.
If you read the comics, there are hints they the mom and daughter died and came back.
Sorry this is months later, but how? Couldn't a tiny movement (atomic radius sized) change the distance enough to interfere?
Which episode?
Enough that it is worth it for them to keep trying. Even one person falling for this probably was worth their time.
.... I am only mildly familiar with this game, and I do not wish to play again.
Sure! What game?
Instead of *cheep cheep*, they say *China China*.
And when you're all out of hope, down at the end of your rope, and nobody's there to throw you a liiiine...
What can I say, a good smile goes a long way with me.
Bellum is Latin for beautiful. No idea about the Sara part.
Done.
Single favorite Halloween treat. I've gotten at LEAST three cavities from candy corn alone.
He will either be impeached, or re-elected.
Hail Corporate.
Username checks out?
Actually not sure if it is. Depends on the culture in your country. In france, expressing your religion in public is considered offensive...
I took the short-cut. No loans, pissed away 30k anyway! *sob*
Not like tax-funded, public institutions are particularly cheap...
Probably MDMA. I know a guy...
Win's a win.
Name one thing the last vice president has done, policy wise. The vice isn't an adviser to the prez.
Where at?
Unpopular opinion: He wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, and is otherwise fairly level headed. Still a dick, just not alone.
Not all guys find super-confidence unattractive.
To each their own.
Consider this the memo.
"Straight".
I used to like these, but they are kinda starting to sound like they were written by neckbeards.
Rekt 'um.
I guarantee this is exactly what people will do with these.
If you read the comics, there are hints they the mom and daughter died and came back.
Sorry this is months later, but how? Couldn't a tiny movement (atomic radius sized) change the distance enough to interfere?
Which episode?
Enough that it is worth it for them to keep trying. Even one person falling for this probably was worth their time.
.... I am only mildly familiar with this game, and I do not wish to play again.
Sure! What game?
Instead of *cheep cheep*, they say *China China*.
And when you're all out of hope, down at the end of your rope, and nobody's there to throw you a liiiine...
What can I say, a good smile goes a long way with me.