2758 pts ยท October 4, 2012
I guess so is Forza Horizon, so I think this is on an Xbox One, not a Playstation.
Titanfall 2 is cross-platform, contrary to its predecessor.
Which one is the Xbox exclusive?
Someone just printed a Dick-butt, and it got stuck.
Well, they had to build SOMETHING around it.
Indeed
OP is going places.
Prepare your inbox.
It was worth a shot. My mother's a piano teacher, so I get enough puns already.
He didn't choose the Bach life... the Bach life chose him.
Sweet, Thanks. Not my location. Great relief.
That better not be the one that I just got hired to start work at in 14 hours...
What's the expiration date? I hope it's not open.
Here comes the helpful red box to save the day!
Plot twist: piedownjoe meant that he will get a tattoo ON a waffle.
Which episode would this be?
It isn't called "Labor" Day for nothing.
I don't think Steve Urkel deserves to be brought down to this level to be used for this meme.
I never really go the chance to play StarCraft when I was growing up. I don't know why, and I regret it now.
Dangnabbit.
You need to construct more pylons!
I hope everyone's packed their things, because we're going on a feels trip.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/license_plate.png
Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people. Then it exploded.
I'm actually in the Boise area. But hey! Nice to meat you. Great Username.
Actually, that would be Utah. They have to stay close to the potatoes.
Hey... we supply the raw potatoes you guys use "in case of emergency."
If this is the same scene as the Idaho fires, he is a HERO.
Found a Pepsi sign at a thrift shop. Added some of my regulations.
I guess so is Forza Horizon, so I think this is on an Xbox One, not a Playstation.
Titanfall 2 is cross-platform, contrary to its predecessor.
Which one is the Xbox exclusive?
Someone just printed a Dick-butt, and it got stuck.
Well, they had to build SOMETHING around it.
Indeed
OP is going places.
Prepare your inbox.
It was worth a shot. My mother's a piano teacher, so I get enough puns already.
He didn't choose the Bach life... the Bach life chose him.
Sweet, Thanks. Not my location. Great relief.
That better not be the one that I just got hired to start work at in 14 hours...
What's the expiration date? I hope it's not open.
Here comes the helpful red box to save the day!
Plot twist: piedownjoe meant that he will get a tattoo ON a waffle.
Which episode would this be?
It isn't called "Labor" Day for nothing.
I don't think Steve Urkel deserves to be brought down to this level to be used for this meme.
I never really go the chance to play StarCraft when I was growing up. I don't know why, and I regret it now.
Dangnabbit.
You need to construct more pylons!
I hope everyone's packed their things, because we're going on a feels trip.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/license_plate.png
Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people. Then it exploded.
I'm actually in the Boise area. But hey! Nice to meat you. Great Username.
Actually, that would be Utah. They have to stay close to the potatoes.
Hey... we supply the raw potatoes you guys use "in case of emergency."
If this is the same scene as the Idaho fires, he is a HERO.
Found a Pepsi sign at a thrift shop. Added some of my regulations.