20487 pts ยท January 26, 2014
Huh
Not sure but this screams scam to me,
Do you fit in a row boat?
You say "unique" I say "shit"
Sorry are you talking to me?
If only this wasn't a commercial
yep that's the one
http://imgur.com/AipUBzZ
Play the whole damn thing it gets so much better
Ottawa
Sauce: https://www.facebook.com/elhelou/videos/10153971881011743/
Canada- all of the above
I bet that little girl even knew trading Subban was stupid, and she's licking the god damn glass
Very good inside joke nobody will ever get that one.
Yes
You don't know how the parking lot looked before he parked, never judge when you dont know the full story
While the gif loaded it looked like she had a dog in her hands and I was freaking out when she was whipping it around
Fuck man look at that view, why fuck it up with the pipe, nobody gives a fuck that you smoke pot
War man, it never changes
Did it... Got laid! Thanks for the advice!
He hates people who pretend to know everything he has lived his life learning, he always helps people wanting to learn
Why would caroline say "your ex"?
Where do you live? The great and amazing United States? Cause it's so awesome there
I bow fish but I only do catch and release
Our bag tech is so good we keep our milk in it!
Literally watching this right now
.
Her from "That thing you do" so hot
Make sure to soak it in wood!
Filled the car with laughing gas, Don't watch the video the sound is haunting
Huh
Not sure but this screams scam to me,
Do you fit in a row boat?
You say "unique" I say "shit"
Sorry are you talking to me?
If only this wasn't a commercial
yep that's the one
http://imgur.com/AipUBzZ
Play the whole damn thing it gets so much better
Ottawa
Sauce: https://www.facebook.com/elhelou/videos/10153971881011743/
Canada- all of the above
I bet that little girl even knew trading Subban was stupid, and she's licking the god damn glass
Very good inside joke nobody will ever get that one.
Yes
You don't know how the parking lot looked before he parked, never judge when you dont know the full story
While the gif loaded it looked like she had a dog in her hands and I was freaking out when she was whipping it around
Fuck man look at that view, why fuck it up with the pipe, nobody gives a fuck that you smoke pot
War man, it never changes
Did it... Got laid! Thanks for the advice!
He hates people who pretend to know everything he has lived his life learning, he always helps people wanting to learn
Why would caroline say "your ex"?
Where do you live? The great and amazing United States? Cause it's so awesome there
I bow fish but I only do catch and release
Our bag tech is so good we keep our milk in it!
Literally watching this right now
.
Her from "That thing you do" so hot
Make sure to soak it in wood!
Filled the car with laughing gas, Don't watch the video the sound is haunting