1797 pts ยท September 7, 2012
Hi.
relativity, but the fact that a planet can't survive the gravitational pull of the black hole that close
http://imgur.com/2DztWYs
Of course Anonymous hates people. :P
Yeah out of everyone with a history degree you're the only one...
What are you talking about? That's not true at all.
What are you talking about? Catholics don't teach that dinosaurs never existed.
:( Do you still love me?
I never said that, though I did say you got caught on the bait, so obviously I was trolling, idiot.
So?
Haha, I love how quickly and well people think they can judge on here. Also, you got caught on the bait.
Honestly you shouldn't be surprised since this is Imgur...they're definitely not the brightest.
...really? You're not old.
Google.
What? How could that possibly be true? The knees of a 122lb person are subject to 4x more force than those of a 121lb person?
Not studying Art, but I too am curious.
Which isn't much.
There's always a choice.
Yes.
What a rube.
So you want to give in to terrorism?
You don't have free time, yet you're with glorious notoriety on Imgur?
Maybe it's a shitty gamer's instinct...
Unfortunately
You're definitely correct, but you said this in a place that seems to love cats/kittens more than other humans....
If it has lived its whole life in captivity how would it ever survive in the wild? Well, I guess you made sure it wouldn't.
Those bags weren't going to literally save the planet.
Why?
Most likely not.
How can you be an EE and not afford it?
relativity, but the fact that a planet can't survive the gravitational pull of the black hole that close
http://imgur.com/2DztWYs
Of course Anonymous hates people. :P
Yeah out of everyone with a history degree you're the only one...
What are you talking about? That's not true at all.
What are you talking about? Catholics don't teach that dinosaurs never existed.
:( Do you still love me?
I never said that, though I did say you got caught on the bait, so obviously I was trolling, idiot.
So?
Haha, I love how quickly and well people think they can judge on here. Also, you got caught on the bait.
So?
Honestly you shouldn't be surprised since this is Imgur...they're definitely not the brightest.
...really? You're not old.
Google.
What? How could that possibly be true? The knees of a 122lb person are subject to 4x more force than those of a 121lb person?
Not studying Art, but I too am curious.
Which isn't much.
There's always a choice.
Yes.
What a rube.
So you want to give in to terrorism?
You don't have free time, yet you're with glorious notoriety on Imgur?
Maybe it's a shitty gamer's instinct...
Unfortunately
You're definitely correct, but you said this in a place that seems to love cats/kittens more than other humans....
If it has lived its whole life in captivity how would it ever survive in the wild? Well, I guess you made sure it wouldn't.
Those bags weren't going to literally save the planet.
Why?
Most likely not.
How can you be an EE and not afford it?