13138 pts ยท June 22, 2011
Thank you guys so much :)
Clearly you guys hate the Red Cross.
http://youtu.be/AFIOJmjmPr8?t=1m20s
No, I'm Ghandicapable.
Nope. Just two pictures I thought were funny. Clearly Imgur disagrees. Or hates dogs. Or people.
No one will ever believe you.
http://img.pandawhale.com/46534-Simpsons-McBain-THATS-THE-JOKE-ykEL.jpeg
OH YEAH?! WELL YOU'RE NOT EVEN 'MURRICAN!
Titten...
http://imgur.com/9oedwo6
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1394/84/1394843328915.jpg
Found the vegan.
Nonsense! Please, take a hooker or two!
The world was a different place 19 years ago.
I was scrolling down to the comments thinking this. I want to hug you. Do you accept payment in hookers?
Kickstarter.
Aaaaand I came.
Or those horrible moments when you're fondling yourself and someone thinks you're trying to fish that fucker out of the gap.
http://youtu.be/Y0rvvFsBMyw GUYS, GUYS
7 and a half fucking hours. Are you kidding me?!
"We came here to fuck bitches."
This post... No... WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
In Australia, not being dead is a compliment.
OH SHIT! YOU JUST GOT DENIED BY THE BOT!
Dog.EXE successfully installed onto CAT Device.
Can't tell if serious...
I-It's right there. In the picture. The website is right there, open for your consumption.
Distraaaaawwwwwwght.*
Hey, did somebody mention Dan?! Fuck Dan!
FFFFUUUUCK, I'M MARATHONING THAT! 6 SEASONS IN 3 DAYS!
Clearly you guys hate the Red Cross.
http://youtu.be/AFIOJmjmPr8?t=1m20s
No, I'm Ghandicapable.
Nope. Just two pictures I thought were funny. Clearly Imgur disagrees. Or hates dogs. Or people.
No one will ever believe you.
http://img.pandawhale.com/46534-Simpsons-McBain-THATS-THE-JOKE-ykEL.jpeg
OH YEAH?! WELL YOU'RE NOT EVEN 'MURRICAN!
Titten...
http://imgur.com/9oedwo6
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1394/84/1394843328915.jpg
Found the vegan.
Nonsense! Please, take a hooker or two!
The world was a different place 19 years ago.
I was scrolling down to the comments thinking this. I want to hug you. Do you accept payment in hookers?
Kickstarter.
Aaaaand I came.
Or those horrible moments when you're fondling yourself and someone thinks you're trying to fish that fucker out of the gap.
http://youtu.be/Y0rvvFsBMyw GUYS, GUYS
7 and a half fucking hours. Are you kidding me?!
"We came here to fuck bitches."
This post... No... WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
In Australia, not being dead is a compliment.
OH SHIT! YOU JUST GOT DENIED BY THE BOT!
Dog.EXE successfully installed onto CAT Device.
Can't tell if serious...
I-It's right there. In the picture. The website is right there, open for your consumption.
Distraaaaawwwwwwght.*
Hey, did somebody mention Dan?! Fuck Dan!
FFFFUUUUCK, I'M MARATHONING THAT! 6 SEASONS IN 3 DAYS!