1821 pts ยท May 3, 2012
the first one to start clapping? Einstein
Gear doesn't matter since he's going to be replacing it all within a week anyhow. And items are bound by account now so nothing is lost tbh
No Equilibrium?
Thank you
You called?
Because they are bolted on
You're right my bad http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/4/49/Akuma-gem-tatsumaki.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120917162840
Poor Caleb =/
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn
North Carolina has Culvers
The right one.
As someone also from the future, I agree.
and corn makes whisky
I've stopped crying now, I'm over it
she's hot yea, but is she thick? there is a difference
#1 The girl in the picture has a response to Ernie https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5FLepNCEAEolu-.jpg
One of the URLs in the replies has 'nsfw' in it so it just tagged it anyway
Welcome to Imgur, an image hosting site where the points don't matter. But people sure want a hell of a lot of em anyway.
It's really not as hot as you would think. I thought the same thing when I first started working in a kitchen but it's just really warm.
This hurt to watch. Not even cutting onions, I'm straight up crying.
After 90 days is it up for grabs?
Toaster box you the real MVP
For a second I thought this was the gif where she falls through the comments.
amen
this is most certainly mildly interesting.
*sensible chuckle*
When she says she is the female Lil Wayne
the cost of refunds *are* too damn high
the first one to start clapping? Einstein
Gear doesn't matter since he's going to be replacing it all within a week anyhow. And items are bound by account now so nothing is lost tbh
No Equilibrium?
Thank you
You called?
Because they are bolted on
You're right my bad http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/4/49/Akuma-gem-tatsumaki.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120917162840
Poor Caleb =/
http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac.cnn
North Carolina has Culvers
The right one.
As someone also from the future, I agree.
and corn makes whisky
I've stopped crying now, I'm over it
she's hot yea, but is she thick? there is a difference
#1 The girl in the picture has a response to Ernie https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5FLepNCEAEolu-.jpg
One of the URLs in the replies has 'nsfw' in it so it just tagged it anyway
Welcome to Imgur, an image hosting site where the points don't matter. But people sure want a hell of a lot of em anyway.
It's really not as hot as you would think. I thought the same thing when I first started working in a kitchen but it's just really warm.
This hurt to watch. Not even cutting onions, I'm straight up crying.
After 90 days is it up for grabs?
Toaster box you the real MVP
For a second I thought this was the gif where she falls through the comments.
amen
this is most certainly mildly interesting.
*sensible chuckle*
When she says she is the female Lil Wayne
the cost of refunds *are* too damn high
amen