43 pts ยท June 6, 2015
Basically, huge companies run the country more than the people who vote and for sure a hell of a lot more than the politicians
Well I'm aroused
Let's just say that went poorly and now I'm in trouble.
SO just got off period. Do I send this to her?... The answer is yes!
Do you know what the show is?
Actually it's used to find the clitoris
Yes
Clever! You get a +1
Who the hell has eggs at the ready to throw at people?!
Basically, huge companies run the country more than the people who vote and for sure a hell of a lot more than the politicians
Well I'm aroused
Let's just say that went poorly and now I'm in trouble.
SO just got off period. Do I send this to her?... The answer is yes!
Do you know what the show is?
Actually it's used to find the clitoris
Yes
Clever! You get a +1
Who the hell has eggs at the ready to throw at people?!