135 pts · October 26, 2020
Happy birthday ya good person. Love from Ireland 🍀
Speaking as a Brit living in Ireland I do not hate America or the Americans I know. I just hate the cabal that is running America. America is seen as a shining beacon of hope and strength to a lot of the world but that flame is rapidly being dimmed and the ability to reignite it is going to be hard to find.
Labour of love there…ove
Love hearing expert answers👍
The great Johnny Dawes. First man to climb Indian Face in Snowdonia. When asked about it he is quoted as saying "As you set off it's best to consider yourself already dead. You just do it".
The British way…stiff upper lip and dignified even with flying doggos in the air.
Inspired comment…
Brilliant!!
Happy birthday ya good person. Love from Ireland 🍀
Speaking as a Brit living in Ireland I do not hate America or the Americans I know. I just hate the cabal that is running America. America is seen as a shining beacon of hope and strength to a lot of the world but that flame is rapidly being dimmed and the ability to reignite it is going to be hard to find.
Labour of love there…ove
Love hearing expert answers👍
The great Johnny Dawes. First man to climb Indian Face in Snowdonia. When asked about it he is quoted as saying "As you set off it's best to consider yourself already dead. You just do it".
The British way…stiff upper lip and dignified even with flying doggos in the air.
Inspired comment…
Brilliant!!